new creatures

badnerd1992

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately needs water dwelling monsters. Bethesda open worlders always include lots of lakes and rivers but those areas often really break the immersion for me :confused: Example: In New Vegas lakelurks are supposed to be amphibious but in the water they just go mental and start sinking, swimming away, freezing, etc...

I've had a fear of underwater monsters from when I was a nipper. I always used to be scared of sharks at the swimming pool or pikes in the river. I'd really like for there to be deep sea monsters for the sea and big lakes, and perhaps one or two largish monsters in the smaller lakes and rivers.. Want to be scared to jump feet first into a dark pool of water. =]

• 2 weeks later...

Remember grahl from Bloodmoon? Those things were bloody hard to beat! Wonder if they'll make a comeback...

And speaking of Bloodmoon, is there a possibility that this Uderfrykte thing is going to go any further?

Another one I just thought of. Winged twilights!

hell, I'll be honest, I just want to be showered with daedric goodness. :tongue:

Another one I just thought of. Winged twilights!

hell, I'll be honest, I just want to be showered with daedric goodness. :tongue:

Beat ya' to the punch on that one, Zenchii. :thumbsup:

Hey' I just thought of this, but does anyone know if necromancy will even be outlawed in Skyrim? It would be cool if since the empire fell, you were actually able to learn necromancy at a real school and everything, not just fight them in the wild.

Id like to see a Kraken easter egg of some sorts out in the Sea of Ghosts maybe u would swim out to the border and then u could see a shadow or dive down and see the kraken or go to the border look past the border and like every 5 min u'll see a tentacle come out of the water and then the next 5 min a kraken's head and eye pop out! It would be so creepy but so cool.