Geck cell issues

OK, if the armors have there own unique ID then that's not it... wow, running out of ideas here. When you added the armors... did you duplicate a container and not change that containers ID code? By the way, we are reaching the bottom of the barrel here. This is... pretty much the only remaining thing that can cause this problem... unless you locked the container and selected a scripted key to unlock it... but that should only CTD a single interior cell... not all of them.

I took a look, just in case I may have accidentally done that, and in none of the cells, I was editing, had any unique locked containers. Shoot, it sounds like my best bet would be to make a fresh instal of the game and Geck. :S

Have your ran this through FNVEdit to check for any errors? Maybe an error pertaining to a bad edit on an imagespace modifier that could affect multiple cells?

It might sound like a useless exercise in the obvious, but I've helped 5 - 10 people resurrect their dead Geck mods by doing this. I would be willing to look at it for you to save you from re-installing everything, but the website you linked involved with the armor makes me weary, as I don't install things I'm unsure of at this point.

EDIT: I run into this problem having a common denominator of errors on alternate / custom textures on unique ID items, and somewhere the Geck goes crazy trying to hold onto a path that may no longer exist or that it perceives as being changed somehow. This has been part of my fix the last three times this has happened for me and friends I've helped, but I could be completely wrong and it could be something else. Just offering help...

Edited by SKYZOO