Who are the real terrorists?

marharth

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This particular discussion has been reported twice by people feeling that the comments have gotten out of line. If the tone can't remain civil, the entire topic will be closed. Agreement is not required (this is for "Debates", after all) but politeness is.

We could get much further with this if we talked about the wars in general...

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to debate about the wars before moving on to the terrorist stuff.

The wars? I think it is fairly clear the wars are supported.

I know what people think of the wars, I want to know why though.

I am saying it would be nice for everyone to debate on why or why not they like the wars.

We could get much further with this if we talked about the wars in general...

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to debate about the wars before moving on to the terrorist stuff.

The wars? I think it is fairly clear the wars are supported.

I know what people think of the wars, I want to know why though.

I am saying it would be nice for everyone to debate on why or why not they like the wars.

Why? The result would be the same as before.

What you did there was quite immature, in my own humble opinion. Now, I'm not trying to flame you or insult you, so please do not take it as such. You took a part of a sentence that I wrote, and only using that single part, you changed the entire meaning of it. I stated that more than people only in America choose to turn away from bad news. It's just human nature.

That being said, you are correct. I can't find a reason to want to watch the horrible things that happen in the world. I do however, pay attention to important matters. I wasn't trying to dissect your statement. I was merely pointing out that you were making a hypocritical statement.

But, I digress. This... conversation between the two of us has derailed the topic for long enough. Let's get back to the original topic at hand. I apologize to the OP of this thread.

And just in case you were wondering, my cheeseburger is rather tasty. Thanks for asking.

Look at what you wrote. I said Americans don't care, and you said more than just Americans don't care. So you didn't refute my point, you only tried to make an excuse for it. Sorry I was smoking in the boys room but I wasn't the only one.

And its not off topic. Debating whether the American people care or not about the gross breach of ethics in both wars is at the heart of the issue.

(sorry to huge multiqoute and bad formating I'm on my phone only the next couple days)