Site slowness this weekend

Dark0ne

In response to post #26134324. #26134369 is also a reply to the same post.

JayCrane wrote:

I haven't been able to download ANYTHING from this site since yesterday, it's very very annoying.

I have been able to download some files but it takes some time. Now, it just doesn't work at all.

DarkCrusader1 wrote: It's crazy! I just reinstalled Skyrim and was eager to get some mods going, but now I'm stuck with vanilla and ahh it's just not good enough. Does anyone have any solutions or a time for when things will go back to normal?

Yeah the Servers are getting T-Bagged hard.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #26134324. #26134369, #26151694 are all replies on the same post.

JayCrane wrote:

I haven't been able to download ANYTHING from this site since yesterday, it's very very annoying.

I have been able to download some files but it takes some time. Now, it just doesn't work at all.

DarkCrusader1 wrote: It's crazy! I just reinstalled Skyrim and was eager to get some mods going, but now I'm stuck with vanilla and ahh it's just not good enough. Does anyone have any solutions or a time for when things will go back to normal?
DecrepitRocket wrote: Yeah the Servers are getting T-Bagged hard.

Heh.

In response to post #26000859.

calamity509 wrote: Does anyone know why nmm wont detect my neo scavenger game tryinf to put on som mods through nmm and it wont even come up though my other games do

use one of the other games that is not detected as an emulator for it

im sad to see this site and skyrim moding in general appears to be geting less and less good mods,and is not as active im seing alot of nothing but clothing, armor and sexy girl mods. what happened to skyrims moding community i heard about? is it realy this dead? are we ever going to get any needed mods, like building interiors being in he same cell as exteriors, and any mods to fix the npcs using the exact same few voice files instead of having all unique voices for unique npcs. plus the needed popin texture fixes so lighting and npcs are not popin in 5 feet in front of you. i cant stand playing skyrim in such a abandoned dead state. there is not hardly any good mods coming out. i would have not got a pc for gaming if i had known it was this horrible compared to consoles.

In response to post #26207244.

shadowwalker1984 wrote: im sad to see this site and skyrim moding in general appears to be geting less and less good mods,and is not as active im seing alot of nothing but clothing, armor and sexy girl mods. what happened to skyrims moding community i heard about? is it realy this dead? are we ever going to get any needed mods, like building interiors being in he same cell as exteriors, and any mods to fix the npcs using the exact same few voice files instead of having all unique voices for unique npcs. plus the needed popin texture fixes so lighting and npcs are not popin in 5 feet in front of you. i cant stand playing skyrim in such a abandoned dead state. there is not hardly any good mods coming out. i would have not got a pc for gaming if i had known it was this horrible compared to consoles.

The Skyrim modding community is making great mods every week. Here's three small advices if you are not happy with the modding, Skyrim or the state of world in general: 1. Lern to mod. 2 Learn not to complain if others don't do your work. 3. Get a life. Edited by berlinsmiles

In response to post #26207244. #26207804 is also a reply to the same post.

shadowwalker1984 wrote: im sad to see this site and skyrim moding in general appears to be geting less and less good mods,and is not as active im seing alot of nothing but clothing, armor and sexy girl mods. what happened to skyrims moding community i heard about? is it realy this dead? are we ever going to get any needed mods, like building interiors being in he same cell as exteriors, and any mods to fix the npcs using the exact same few voice files instead of having all unique voices for unique npcs. plus the needed popin texture fixes so lighting and npcs are not popin in 5 feet in front of you. i cant stand playing skyrim in such a abandoned dead state. there is not hardly any good mods coming out. i would have not got a pc for gaming if i had known it was this horrible compared to consoles.
berlinsmiles wrote: The Skyrim modding community is making great mods every week. Here's three small advices if you are not happy with the modding, Skyrim or the state of world in general: 1. Lern to mod. 2 Learn not to complain if others don't do your work. 3. Get a life.

The best mod I've seen in a lone time has been Inigo. Most other mods are just tweaks of this and that that doesn't even effect gameplay much.

In response to post #26207244. #26207804, #26213724 are all replies on the same post.

berlinsmiles wrote: The Skyrim modding community is making great mods every week. Here's three small advices if you are not happy with the modding, Skyrim or the state of world in general: 1. Lern to mod. 2 Learn not to complain if others don't do your work. 3. Get a life.
hdgross wrote: The best mod I've seen in a lone time has been Inigo. Most other mods are just tweaks of this and that that doesn't even effect gameplay much.

Sure dude, PC for gaming is horrible compared to consoles.
You should write it on a T-shirt.