More male armor/clothes mods

Th0raxeIV

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference in the number of male/female mods is that men like to see women dressed up and looking good and so do women. Men don't care (generally) about men dressed up so the market is smaller for mens clothing/armor that market being limited to women and the few men who want nice looking males vs the market of almost all males and females that like to see nice looking women.

This is partly because people of both genders enjoy seeing their character in revealing armor. Some people think armor is only attractive if it is revealing. Bethesda is partly to blame for this, particularly in regard to the female versions. Especially in Morrowind. Certain armors in that game looked hideous on females.

I don't think attractive armor has to be pasties and a patch on a big boobed bimbo looking thing to be attractive, nor do I think male armor has to be a string to cover the bits and some boots. I don't begrudge others their choices. I just prefer to have my toons not look like they should be pole dancing while fighting evil :D

I do enjoy playing male characters, and I agree that the cool stuff for the guys isn't as common as I'd like.

The reality is this... Women are nice to look at and both sexes tend to agree on this simple fact with a few justifiable exceptions. The problem however is that men; some men, being men, and being desperate, oversexed, tend to take this fact to an extreme... then latch onto components of that extreme and distort them to strange and unusual proportions.

I'd been wanting to say this for ages, but couldn't think of a way to say it that wouldn't get me banned for trolling. I was even working on a series of Oblivion themed Demotivators style posters, possibly for a mod, and some of them touch on this. I'm afraid the sentiments expressed might get me banned, or at least warned, though.

Most people make mods for themselves and release them to the public. If you really want to see more male armor mods, download Blender and start making them yourself.

...Just trying to remember how many times i hear that whenever i bring up the topic of wanting more male armours...

Most people make mods for themselves and release them to the public. If you really want to see more male armor mods, download Blender and start making them yourself.

...Just trying to remember how many times i hear that whenever i bring up the topic of wanting more male armours...

Sounds good to me, Mysterious Traveller. Let's gop out and instantly develop the proper level of artistic talent required to bring this about :D

seriously, people dont take time to consider that a lot of skill and art ability goes into these mods.