Roman Request

GreatLucifer

Hey people

Been working on a personal-pet project lately, a Rome-like city.

I've been combining vanilla assets, and downloading as much as possible, but there doesn't seem to be much in this category...

Which brings me to my first request; Could someone perhaps...

-Make a cork on LowerJugTan04

-Make a cork on LowerJugTan06

-Make a cork on UpperPitcherCeramic01

-Make a cork on UpperPitcherCeramic02

As I've made these into refillable (wine) jugs, and would love a cork for the potion-version.

As for my second request; Could someone...

-Retexture the Heavy Arena Raiment, to be metal and cloth (just white or something neutral)

-Retexture the Light Arena Raiment (the leather is fine already, the cloth the same as above)

As for my third request;

-Please link me to anything you know might fit. I already have all mods with the word "roman" in it, and capes and cloaks (plus perhaps a few misc...). Aside from that I could find nothing, so anything would help.

-If you know something that could pass for roman-like (I'm not exactly recreating it, more the atmosphere, so I'm quite leniant), even vanilla, please say so. For instance, I'm quite happy with the vanilla jugs sofar. Perhaps there's more that I've overlooked.

Any form of help will be greatly appreciated. Appreciation is about all I can offer at the moment, save for a kudo perhaps...

Thank you,

Lucifer

Edited by GreatLucifer

• 6 months later...