Sad cuz AlienSlof is gone... Someone cheer me up!!!!&#

GodKingVivec

No way...where did you find out about this? I've been gone a while, so I might have missed that...:sad:

EDIT:

The latest news on her website is quite positive and it's rather recent:

Yet another year has flown by, marking 3 years for me since I started learning 3d modelling. Since those first tentative steps in Blender, I feel that I've come a long way, and many more mods have popped out of my imagination over the last 12 months. I like to think that I've given players of male characters in games a bit more variety.

I'd like to especially thank the kind folks who have donated to my site. This has allowed me to buy better hosting with more space and bandwidth. Once we've finished setting up the server space, I will be uploading all available mods to give another choice in where to download from. All you generous people have my heartfelt gratitude. May your 2011 be a happy and prosperous one. :)

Thanks also to all the votes of confidence sent to me via emails and messages on forums. Although not a requirement for me to have an ego petted, it is still very nice to know that people have enjoyed my little offerings. Flamers and trolls have been few this last year, and my health has been much more stable.

I'm hoping to have a lot more new mods out this new year; I have Goth Shop 3 almost finished and new horse and dog packs, as well as a few things I am working on with other modders. Hopefully 2011 will see even more variety for our menfolk in games!

I also have some more stories in the works, with plans to start offering them as full ebooks for use on reader and iPad devices, all complete with cover and proper chapters. I may also merge some together, such as the Basil and Leah, Malachai and Tuari series, etc, so that they can be kept together and in their proper order.

Hopefully, this coming year will be as productive as the last one!

Edited by Pushkatu

No way...where did you find out about this? I've been gone a while, so I might have missed that...:sad:

EDIT:

The latest news on her website is quite positive and it's rather recent:

Yet another year has flown by, marking 3 years for me since I started learning 3d modelling. Since those first tentative steps in Blender, I feel that I've come a long way, and many more mods have popped out of my imagination over the last 12 months. I like to think that I've given players of male characters in games a bit more variety.

I'd like to especially thank the kind folks who have donated to my site. This has allowed me to buy better hosting with more space and bandwidth. Once we've finished setting up the server space, I will be uploading all available mods to give another choice in where to download from. All you generous people have my heartfelt gratitude. May your 2011 be a happy and prosperous one. :)

Thanks also to all the votes of confidence sent to me via emails and messages on forums. Although not a requirement for me to have an ego petted, it is still very nice to know that people have enjoyed my little offerings. Flamers and trolls have been few this last year, and my health has been much more stable.

I'm hoping to have a lot more new mods out this new year; I have Goth Shop 3 almost finished and new horse and dog packs, as well as a few things I am working on with other modders. Hopefully 2011 will see even more variety for our menfolk in games!

I also have some more stories in the works, with plans to start offering them as full ebooks for use on reader and iPad devices, all complete with cover and proper chapters. I may also merge some together, such as the Basil and Leah, Malachai and Tuari series, etc, so that they can be kept together and in their proper order.

Hopefully, this coming year will be as productive as the last one!

You have missed a lot, Push