Missing land

Argol

Ok this is a very strange occurance. I went up to Bruma. Stayed there for awhile and as i was coming back down the road a large chunk of land was missing. At first I thought this was a Load order problem as I installed 4 extra mods while in Bruma

Return of Shadows

Stealth Camouflage

Evantals Duel wielding

Xeroex

Uninstalling all of them made no changes. I reinstalled Unique lanscapes and still no change. I loaded up and old save and to my surprise there was no problem.

So apparently while I was in Bruma a mini black hole formed and destroyed the road

This is a well known problem and is not specific to any particular mod. It can be caused by loose objects (bottles and skulls are particularly bad, but anything can cause it) near cell borders rolling across the border into an as-yet-unloaded cell. There are a few well-known places in vanilla Oblivion as well as Shivering Isles where this can happen.

This is a well known problem and is not specific to any particular mod. It can be caused by loose objects (bottles and skulls are particularly bad, but anything can cause it) near cell borders rolling across the border into an as-yet-unloaded cell. There are a few well-known places in vanilla Oblivion as well as Shivering Isles where this can happen.

well there are a few dead bodies and a discarded shield sitting right on the border. so If I move those bodies go away and come back it should fix its self right?