How to make Oblivion looking good as much as possible.

kirkostas

Hi, I am a new member.

Recently I have Installed Oblivion GOTY Edition and added some mods to increase Oblivion's visual (landscapes, textures, etc...)

Here is a list of what I have installed and I want to ask if I miss something that will make it even better and without conflict with the following mods.

01. Oblivion GOTY

02. All DLCs

03. Unofficial Oblivion patch.

04. Unofficial Shivering Isles patch.

05. Unofficial Mods patch.

06. Unique Landscapes.

07. Natural Environments.

08. Qarl’s Texture Pack III.

09. Darnified UI.

Thank you very much for your time.

Well you could always try the God Rays mod I suppose. Though I don't know where you could find a download link for it. There are a lot of videos demonstrating the mod and you could always look it up and see if it's worth your time. Either way, if you decide you want to use it and somehow find a link to download the said mod, you'll need Oblivion Graphics Extender v2, which can be found everywhere, just google it if you have to. Whether or not it'll cause conflicts with your current mods I can't answer that.

Also, I've never tried the Oblivion Graphics Extender, but the Morrowind Graphics Extender didn't work well (for me) on Windows 7 or Vista, but worked fine on an xp machine. I don't know if the Oblivion Graphics Extender will be the same way or not.

On a final note; you should make sure you have a top notch computer with atleast 4 gigs of RAM if you want to run the mod. Apparently the mod uses a lot of memory and isn't for slow machines.

Good luck and hope that helps =)