How do I get graphics like these?...

Erchino

OK, so I finally managed to get the graphics I want! Basically I installed MBP, HGEC, and the High Rez, and what did it for me was adjusting the settings of the High Rez install tool. Checking the "imperial texture" seemed to help out a lot.

@LFact I already have MPB, here's my load order.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

CuteElf11.esp

LONGEARSREN.esp

Telekinetic Mastery.esp

EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp

Hentai Mania.esp

Kendo2_Gunman.esp

RealisticLeveling.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Saram Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Pr-ttyCure Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed HS-Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Corean Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Babe Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed AGS Hair.esp

Although I succeeded, another problem has presented itself. On the High Rez I chose oiled 2 for my long eared elf and for pretty much all the races. The problem is that for all the races, the only things are are oiled are the feet and the hands; like when I am wearing the prison clothes you start out with, the hands are all shiny while the arms are dull like it originally was. Basically it's half High Rez and half vanilla body. However, when I take off my clothes, the entire body is High Rez like it should be. Anybody have any idea?

A very impressive list. If you don't mind my asking, could you tell me where to download those Beautiful People 2ch-Ed mods?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I finally managed to get the graphics I want! Basically I installed MBP, HGEC, and the High Rez, and what did it for me was adjusting the settings of the High Rez install tool. Checking the "imperial texture" seemed to help out a lot.

{LOAD ORDER CUT OUT}

Although I succeeded, another problem has presented itself. On the High Rez I chose oiled 2 for my long eared elf and for pretty much all the races. The problem is that for all the races, the only things are are oiled are the feet and the hands; like when I am wearing the prison clothes you start out with, the hands are all shiny while the arms are dull like it originally was. Basically it's half High Rez and half vanilla body. However, when I take off my clothes, the entire body is High Rez like it should be. Anybody have any idea?

A very impressive list. If you don't mind my asking, could you tell me where to download those Beautiful People 2ch-Ed mods?

Allow me:

Start off with the base found HERE. All the BP stuff in Erchino's load order will be found there.

You can also go the extra mile and download MBP++, which is dependent on BP2CH, but adds a LOOOOOOT more stuff, including hair, eyes and races. The current version of MBP++ as of 31/01/11 is v0.9.0.

Edited by DesuChan

Sorry to jump into the discussion but I have a question along the lines of Erchino's:

I also wanted to improve the appearence of NPC's faces so, following the advice of Kadath, I downloaded Ozmo's High Rez face textures. This made a world of difference but I was still wondering if I could make further improvements by downloading other mods. I've found several that address this issue of getting better faces. For example:

Natural Faces

Danis beauty faces or

New Face Textures by Enayla.

My question is: can I combine any of these mods with Ozmo's textures or will they simply overwrite each other's changes?

Also, a word of praise for Kadath's "moonshadowed" Vilja. I assure you; more than one member of this community would implode with joy if you were to share some of those faces "you are not 100% happy with". Splendid work!

Tiny Lampe.

Edited by tiny lampe

I also wanted to improve the appearence of NPC's faces so, following the advice of Kadath, I downloaded Ozmo's High Rez face textures. This made a world of difference but I was still wondering if I could make further improvements by downloading other mods. I've found several that address this issue of getting better faces. For example:

Natural Faces

Danis beauty faces or

New Face Textures by Enayla.

My question is: can I combine any of these mods with Ozmo's textures or will they simply overwrite each other's changes?

I did use Natural Faces myself in the past, while previously I've used another package, Improved Facial Textures (aka IFT).

Anyway, it depends on the nature of the texture replacers. Some texture replacers for body mods (such as Ozmo's) also include head textures, both for making them too high-res and to better match the new body texture (at least for females...). As such they usually override a standalone facial texture replacement. Unless the latter also includes age maps while the former doesn't (at the moment I'm not sure if Ozmo's one does indeed include 'em or not: I would bet it doesn't, but honestly I don't remember).

If that's the case, what you should do is install first the facial textures mod, and after that a mod such as Ozmo's: it would override everything else but the age maps, so you would have the best of both worlds. Age maps are what appear as you increase the age slider during facial creation, simulating wrinkles and such things: better maps smooth those "aging features", making 'em more realistic and less straight out from an Evil Dead movie (I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul! :biggrin: )

However, to be honest, their usefulness in the quest for "attractive characters" is debatable: the very habit of disabling bFaceGenTexturing (which, among other things, disables age maps alltogether) for smoothing faces in certain situations/with certain races points out most people don't like 'em even when improved. I myself always set the age slider to the lowest value (15 years in the mind of Singular Inversion Facegen developers... :tongue: ), and as such virtually without any age maps, for what I consider the best result: its impact on textures is usually fugly when raised, even with better maps. While it does also impact the head shape, working as a big "default" setting which includes several of the more in depth facial sliders, it has its own idea of how an "older" face shape should be, which might be especially wrong when applied on a non-vanilla head mesh such as the ones most of the best custom races use; if with the slider at its minimum my character looks too young and I'm aiming for a more grown-up look I manually adjust the single shape sliders still keeping that general one low.

They can be, though, very useful at smoothing the old(er) npcs around the world, especially if you're not using things such as TNR which already makes so many hundreds of vanilla npcs so much better that you feel so much less need of custom age maps.

Naturally, I'm however an horrible, deviated, student-of-Japanese otaku pariah who fills his western RPGs with katanas, kimonos, and dresses straight out of Harajuku, and as such of course also can't be but a filthy, perverted lolicon: thus my aesthethic tastes might have been completely pearl-harboured by the evil Japanese :whistling:

Also, a word of praise for Kadath's "moonshadowed" Vilja. I assure you; more than one member of this community would implode with joy if you were to share some of those faces "you are not 100% happy with". Splendid work!

Believe me, it was mostly sheer luck. I made several moonshadow elf faces for the CM partnerized living mannequins hanging out in my Vaernlor Manor just to be a walking showcase of NPR's and Tona's outfits, and while they are attractive (you can't really go wrong with moonshadow elves) none of them has true uniqueness or personality. I tend to always end up with quite similar shapes, as it seems I don't have the patience to plan the whole, and I just fall into the same stereotypes I find most pleasing for each single facial feature.

My Vilja came out of a lucky random generator hit which was already attractive even before all my (still admittedly rather extensive) tinkering, which, for once, was based on some shapes I would have balanced differently had I built 'em more "from scratch".

Edited by kadath

i don't like Japanese mods in my western RPG. Why does everyone make them lol? there are not too many weapons/armor/races/hair mods that look normal next to the environment.

"my western rpg", i bet i just responded to a somekind of troll post but no one asks you to download them if you don't like them in your game. :)

I don't like extreme anime mods because i think they are creepy (i saw some doll mod and i didnt know what to think xD) but if you say moonshadow elves is an anime mod then you have no idea what some japanese sites are sharing.

I hope you're not referring to me, because my dolls aren't inspired by anime. :c

Heck, I knew it, I shouldn't have peeked at your uploaded images after reading about dolls, Yamcakes. Now I'm in love. An I'm-not-gonna-nag-you-to-death-to-see-them-realeased-but-you-can-read-between-the-lines-how-I'm-dying-inside-little-by-little kind of love. Yep. :tongue:

I hope you're not referring to me' date=' because my dolls aren't inspired by anime. :c [/quote']

No, not you. it was some japanese shot with some semi-naked dolly like HUGE headed.. thing. I found that more of a creepy than "cute". (Offtopic?)

Edited by Mahtawa

Sorry for the late answer. Those asking about MBP, the link was given above by DesuChan. Honestly, the key elements to the graphics is MBP and High Rez. Also checking the "imperial textures' in the High Rez install tool.

As for the MBP++ I'm not sure if I have that I actually didn't know there was such a thing. I went in your link but everything is in Japanese so I couldn't find the actual download link for ++, would you please direct me to it?

EDIT: forget the vampire thing, fixed :)

Edited by Erchino

OK, for the MBP++ go to the website given above, click on the link above the .90 and then use the ctrl-f and find the word "download" and the link should be there. Will try and see what new stuff it brings.

But still curious about the vampire thing... my eyes are all weird now. Any ideas?

EDIT: Once again, forget the vampire thing, fixed :)

Edited by Erchino

Heck, I knew it, I shouldn't have peeked at your uploaded images after reading about dolls, Yamcakes. Now I'm in love. An I'm-not-gonna-nag-you-to-death-to-see-them-realeased-but-you-can-read-between-the-lines-how-I'm-dying-inside-little-by-little kind of love. Yep. :tongue:

You're not the only one.

*Makes grabby hands at Yamcakes*