Sheep Wars

Trapiki

Nooooo they are recruiting again, lets stand up to these terrorist and bring down there regime

Technically, I'm breeding more forces, and quite frankly, my grues hate sheep and their gods, including

the Norse ones, so now you've ticked them off with your wooly presence... >:( >:

*sends very angry grues to attack Thor

Enjoy their "hospitality"...while you're still alive... :devil:

Um... Ginger, hes on our side!!!!!!!! He meant the sheep were recruiting!

oops...uh, sorry about that (mixed you up for VikingSheep or whatever his name is...bloody sheep :mad: ).

I'll recall those grues and send you a free plush grue for compensation (coming soon to ASMF stores near you!).

*Grues start cuddling with Thor in a strange show of affection :huh:

Oh, I forgot, my grues have a natural ability to tell friend from foe (hence the wierd cuddling...), so thank god (I mean me, heh-heh) for that.

self-FAIL

Edited by GrueMaster

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.americasmattress.com/media/images/interior/serta-mattress.jpg

(computer voice) *SHEEP DISTRACTION UNIT DEPLOYED* Sheeps are compelled to jump over the mattress repeatedly.

http://www.americasmattress.com/media/images/interior/serta-mattress.jpg

(computer voice) *SHEEP DISTRACTION UNIT DEPLOYED* Sheeps are compelled to jump over the mattress repeatedly.

Blast it!! I was going to get that set up (the exact same pic, too!)! :mad:

Bah! Kill them! Kill them all!

That will be easy. My grue stalkers have sabotaged the sheep fleets.

Their ships' armor and shield technology have been severely weakened without being detected.

One or two shots from my fighter's Gauss cannons could destroy a heavy frigate easily.

Unfortunately, one of my grue handlers thought to hide behind it (he forgot to feed the grues first, of course),

so now my ship has been soiled with his remains and is inoperable in drydock for cleaning.

I can, however, lend some grues for our forces to use, just need some ships to provide transport (just don't tempt them for a meal!).

Edited by GrueMaster

Ill mount a direct attack on their ships with Thundaga, nuetralizing their ships and stunning or killing the crew.

• 2 weeks later...