Sheep Wars

Trapiki

He would say that the gun was never destroyed, simply moved too an off world none of your business location, the moon never crashed into the Earth because you were all on drugs, and the fleet lead by Blue was destroyed violently when we enlisted the help of aliens who personally despise sheep. Oh and yes, your eaten sheep friend is being roasted over a hot steaming pipe, so this time, she stays dead.

The humans will never step down, just put your little heads around the rope where it belongs and your death will be slightly faster and less painful than what it was orginally suppose to be. :devil: :laugh: :tongue: :ninja: :teehee:

Sounds like you need a history lesson.

Due to decades of eating toxic shrooms, vikings suffer no unreal hallucunations. The Toxic only makes them better killers and warriors as all morale and etichs disapear when on a shrooms trip.

So your command center really was destroyed. So was your COMM Relay.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would say that the gun was never destroyed, simply moved too an off world none of your business location, the moon never crashed into the Earth because you were all on drugs, and the fleet lead by Blue was destroyed violently when we enlisted the help of aliens who personally despise sheep. Oh and yes, your eaten sheep friend is being roasted over a hot steaming pipe, so this time, she stays dead.

The humans will never step down, just put your little heads around the rope where it belongs and your death will be slightly faster and less painful than what it was orginally suppose to be. :devil: :laugh: :tongue: :ninja: :teehee:

well break times over friends back to war :verymad: and whats with CC and calling people drug addicts? anyways *asks thor to kill keanu and CC and destroy the weapon. and *reinforces the armor of blue's fleet with shields that deflect everything even giant moons that were hurled at over 25,00,00,00 miles per hour* also *uses keanu's mind control tech and makes the aliens work for the sheep*

oh ho-ho, you foolish, foolish sheep, you'll stop at nothing to destroy yourselfs. The drugs used against you are no ordinary drugs, these are alien drugs, from another world to which you've built no immunity to. So no, our Command Station and COMM relay really is here casue I'm looking at it. Maybe you guys need a lesson because it's your base that was destroyed, not ours. Like I said, it was the drugs talking, the alien drugs. :ninja: :happy:

oh ho-ho, you foolish, foolish sheep, you'll stop at nothing to destroy yourselfs. The drugs used against you are no ordinary drugs, these are alien drugs, from another world to which you've built no immunity to. So no, our Command Station and COMM relay really is here casue I'm looking at it. Maybe you guys need a lesson because it's your base that was destroyed, not ours. Like I said, it was the drugs talking, the alien drugs. :ninja: :happy:

that's just the thing though i knew you would give us alien drugs so i made a cure that removes all side effects, so that was your base that was destroyed not ours yours :down: so *clones more mutated sheep and has them kill keanu (again)*

well break times over friends back to war :verymad: and whats with CC and calling people drug addicts? anyways *asks thor to kill keanu and CC and destroy the weapon. and *reinforces the armor of blue's fleet with shields that deflect everything even giant moons that were hurled at over 25,00,00,00 miles per hour* also *uses keanu's mind control tech and makes the aliens work for the sheep*

Three problems wrong with that theory:

1. There was no Thor, it was the drugs talking

2. You can't put a barrier over blue's fleet because it was already destroyed

3. My tech is unhackable because stubby sheep hooves can't type the complicated keyboard pad or use the English activated password module only bypassed by my voice.

that's just the thing though i knew you would give us alien drugs so i made a cure that removes all side effects, so that was your base that was destroyed not ours yours :down: so *clones more mutated sheep and has them kill keanu (again)*

Exactly why we bioengineered the drugs so nope, you were still high as everything but yours is still there. And no I'm not dead because you've only killed but yet another clone. Silly sheep, they have thick skulls. *Pat* *Pat*. :laugh:

Sounds like you have been taking thoose drugs yourself cuz notthing is left of your puny Command Center.

Nor did you or the aliens have acess to my food or drinks, wich dosent matter cuz i havent been eating nor drinking all day. Vikings dont do that when we fight. Makes agility better.

And im to heavely shielded so you couldnt have injekted it into me while i wasent noticeing.

Sounds like you have been taking thoose drugs yourself cuz notthing is left of your puny Command Center.

Nor did you or the aliens have acess to my food or drinks, wich dosent matter cuz i havent been eating nor drinking all day. Vikings dont do that when we fight. Makes agility better.

And im to heavely shielded so you couldnt have injekted it into me while i wasent noticeing.

Which is why it was an airborne drug, duh! Which is why you were still drugged into thinking you did what you did cause the base is still there, otherwise, how would I be arguing with the both of you? And I didn't take the drugs BTW, I was made immune to this disease like strain. :nuke:

Exactly why we bioengineered the drugs so nope, you were still high as everything but yours is still there. And no I'm not dead because you've only killed but yet another clone. Silly sheep, they have thick skulls. *Pat* *Pat*. :laugh:

we sheep have thumbs and i built a machine to hack things for me and the cure still worked even if the drugs were bioengineered so ha, that still was your base getting destroyed :wallbash: though :D

edit: and we sheep also had hazmat suits on the drugs had no effect :wallbash:

Edited by hollowman125