Sheep Wars

Trapiki

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ho-ho, you foolish, foolish sheep, you'll stop at nothing to destroy yourselfs. The drugs used against you are no ordinary drugs, these are alien drugs, from another world to which you've built no immunity to. So no, our Command Station and COMM relay really is here casue I'm looking at it. Maybe you guys need a lesson because it's your base that was destroyed, not ours. Like I said, it was the drugs talking, the alien drugs. :ninja: :happy:

that's just the thing though i knew you would give us alien drugs so i made a cure that removes all side effects, so that was your base that was destroyed not ours yours :down: so *clones more mutated sheep and has them kill keanu (again)*

Exactly why we bioengineered the drugs so nope, you were still high as everything but yours is still there. And no I'm not dead because you've only killed but yet another clone. Silly sheep, they have thick skulls. *Pat* *Pat*. :laugh:

we sheep have thumbs and i built a machine to hack things for me and the cure still worked even if the drugs were bioengineered so ha, that still was your base getting destroyed :wallbash: though :D

The module doesn't accept sheep hooves, is still voice activated for the first part, and the cure was the real disease because we swapped it out with a harmless strain to make you think it was the disease. :ninja:

Edit: The drug passes through your hazmat suits because we have that tech now thanks to my brain and the aliens. :tongue:

Edited by Keanumoreira

Ha Ha. Fool an airborne drug. in space..

Im gonna laugh my fur of. I have been in space all day killing puny ASMF ppl.

Yep, because we have that ability. Apparently, sheep don't understand how altering physics with advanced alien technology works, or how to steer spaceships. :pinch:

SPACE IS A HUGE EMPTY VACUMM FILLED NOTHING.

No air can travel tru that. Or yes it can but its impossible to control the direktion therefore you most properly killed all your space patrols by letting it out.

GOOD JOB. THe Sheeps thanks you !

What brain are you talking about?

oh ho-ho, you foolish, foolish sheep, you'll stop at nothing to destroy yourselfs. The drugs used against you are no ordinary drugs, these are alien drugs, from another world to which you've built no immunity to. So no, our Command Station and COMM relay really is here casue I'm looking at it. Maybe you guys need a lesson because it's your base that was destroyed, not ours. Like I said, it was the drugs talking, the alien drugs. :ninja: :happy:

that's just the thing though i knew you would give us alien drugs so i made a cure that removes all side effects, so that was your base that was destroyed not ours yours :down: so *clones more mutated sheep and has them kill keanu (again)*

Exactly why we bioengineered the drugs so nope, you were still high as everything but yours is still there. And no I'm not dead because you've only killed but yet another clone. Silly sheep, they have thick skulls. *Pat* *Pat*. :laugh:

we sheep have thumbs and i built a machine to hack things for me and the cure still worked even if the drugs were bioengineered so ha, that still was your base getting destroyed :wallbash: though :D

The module doesn't accept sheep hooves, is still voice activated for the first part, and the cure was the real disease because we swapped it out with a harmless strain to make you think it was the disease. :ninja:

Edit: The drug passes through your hazmat suits because we have that tech now thanks to my brain and the aliens. :tongue:

ok this is just frustrating now :wallbash: *makes another cure and uses it on all sheep disabling the drugs effects and then wears special suits that no drug, virus, etc. can ever pass through no matter what you do so, and that was YOUR base that was destroyed

Edited by hollowman125

No air can travel tru that. Or yes it can but its impossible to control the direktion therefore you most properly killed all your space patrols by letting it out.

Hello, a gravity filled space that mimics Earth like envoirment stability systems? And plus, we released it through the airlock, so no, we are still very much alive. How ignorant are you sheep? And you call me brainless. :rolleyes:

Hello, a gravity filled space that mimics Earth like envoirment stability systems? And plus, we released it through the airlock, so no, we are still very much alive. How ignorant are you sheep? And you call me brainless. :rolleyes:

enough *creates a bomb thats capable of destroying the universe (don't question it) and all other ones and detonates it killing EVERYTHING except the sheep (thanks to viking and thor who creates a new universe just for the sheep) :D

ok this is just frustrating now :wallbash: *makes another cure and uses it on all sheep disabling the drugs effects and then wears special suits that no drug, virus, etc. can ever pass through no matter what you do so, and that was YOUR base that was destroyed

Hmmm....nope. :laugh:

You still got to breathe don't you? The air must travel through your barriers to counter your oxygen supply slowly being depleted. The drugs pass through here into tiny nanobot like air partice machines, cut through your air systems, and intoxicate you.

Give up? :cool:

I'll deal with you sheep tomorrow afternoon, for now, I'll let the never ending cloning hypnotizing sheep from a secret location deal with you both. Farewell.

Edited by Keanumoreira

Im talking about thoose one man craft recon ships drifting around with a ASMF logo on it filled with dead ppl.

Okay all that is very fine. But you forgot perhaps the most important thing. THERES NO ASTMOPHERE IN SPACE. And there never will be cuz thats just plain stupid. Not to mention COMPLETE IMPOSSIBLE.

enough *creates a bomb thats capable of destroying the universe (don't question it) and all other ones and detonates it killing EVERYTHING except the sheep (thanks to viking and thor who creates a new universe just for the sheep) :D

So? We made our very own as you disappeared into yours thanx to aliens. Looks like we've met a stalemate.