Sheep Wars

Trapiki

SPACE IS A HUGE EMPTY VACUMM FILLED NOTHING.

No air can travel tru that. Or yes it can but its impossible to control the direktion therefore you most properly killed all your space patrols by letting it out.

GOOD JOB. THe Sheeps thanks you !

What brain are you talking about?

Hello, a gravity filled space that mimics Earth like envoirment stability systems? And plus, we released it through the airlock, so no, we are still very much alive. How ignorant are you sheep? And you call me brainless. :rolleyes:

enough *creates a bomb thats capable of destroying the universe (don't question it) and all other ones and detonates it killing EVERYTHING except the sheep (thanks to viking and thor who creates a new universe just for the sheep) :D

So? We made our very own as you disappeared into yours thanx to aliens. Looks like we've met a stalemate.

has thor or whatever destroy yours and kill all the aliens

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im talking about thoose one man craft recon ships drifting around with a ASMF logo on it filled with dead ppl.

Okay all that is very fine. But you forgot perhaps the most important thing. THERES NO ASTMOPHERE IN SPACE. And there never will be cuz thats just plain stupid. Not to mention COMPLETE IMPOSSIBLE.

Who said you needed an atmosphere when all you need is gravity driven forces to move the drug filled disease? And yes it is possible because possibility doesn't exist here, and sounds more logical than Thor crashing a moon into Earth. :tongue:

Edit: Wicked and Hollow: Sorry, Thor isn't a sheep, which means he's with us. Thor...DESTROY THEM! HA! We win! :laugh:

Edited by Keanumoreira

Im talking about thoose one man craft recon ships drifting around with a ASMF logo on it filled with dead ppl.

Okay all that is very fine. But you forgot perhaps the most important thing. THERES NO ASTMOPHERE IN SPACE. And there never will be cuz thats just plain stupid. Not to mention COMPLETE IMPOSSIBLE.

Who said you needed an atmosphere when all you need is gravity driven forces to move the drug filled disease? And yes it is possible because possibility doesn't exist here, and sounds more logical than Thor crashing a moon into Earth. :tongue:

*travels into your universe and hunts down the aliens and kills them all and destroys their tech, then finally finds you, CC, and the rest of the ASMF (the real ones and not clones) and plants a black hole bomb which sucks everyone into it except me (logic eh?)

edit: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: this is more annoying then the poptarts thing

Edited by hollowman125

No cuz none of you worship the Nordic Mytholigy nor are you Vikings.

The Nordic god's are GODS and not ppl. Also they worship sheep's more than anything.

Nice try. But thank you come again.

You cannot defeat us! We have more than one comm relay and our R-24 orbital cannon (and fleet for that matter) is off somewhere that you'll never find. Until we send it out. In which time, you'll be gone from the battlefield in the same time it took to get here. The ASMF is a force the sheep couldnt even comprehend. So you couldnt cripple us with chuck norris on your side.

And seriously. USE LOGIC PEOPLE. I am sick of reading 'herpaderp clone mutant sheep melt all they touch magic find asmf and plant blackhole bomb destroy all and win with awsumness'

Seriously. LOGIC.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

You cannot defeat us! We have more than one comm relay and our R-24 orbital cannon (and fleet for that matter) is off somewhere that you'll never find. Until we send it out. In which time, you'll be gone from the battlefield in the same time it took to get here. The ASMF is a force the sheep couldnt even comprehend. So you couldnt cripple us with chuck norris on your side.

"chuck norris can't do any... hold on i got a call" "sir we found the r-24 your orders?" "destroy it and kill chuck norris" "anyways chuck norris can't do anything against us"

edit: need i repeat myself? logic is dead in this thread their is no such thing as logic in this thread

Edited by hollowman125

You cant find the R-24 and even if you did, our fleet would destroy you.

And reread that post, I said that you couldnt win even with chuck norris on your side. Face it, you're beaten.

Anyway, could people please grab a dictionary and read the word 'LOGIC'?

Because there was logic until you and Viking came in.

You cant find the R-24 and even if you did, our fleet would destroy you.

And reread that post, I said that you couldnt win even with chuck norris on your side. Face it, you're beaten.

Anyway, could people please grab a dictionary and read the word 'LOGIC'?

Because there was logic until you and Viking came in.

no no this thread had about as much logic as the snowball arena,

Edited by hollowman125