Sheep Wars

Trapiki

Radio frequency 807-ENEMY-secure.

Hollowman. I am wishing you a congratulations on destroying a worthless husk. Earth was abandoned approximately 2 years and 5 months ago. You were too late.

Send your dreadnoughts to the location of this frequency. Come on, I know you have me on trace. Send them. Send them all and I might leave one.

One without crew, weapons or any tech worth a dollar or two.

Frequency 807-ENEMY-secure, closed. Trace data was not scrambled.

Commander, VGhleSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gYmFpdGVkLiBPdXIgZnVsbCBmbGVldCBoYXMgdW5kZXJnb25lIHVwZ3JhZGVzIHRoYXQgaGF2ZSBwdXQgdXMgYSBmdXJ0aGVyIDIwMCB5ZWFycyBvZiB0ZWNoIGFoZWFkIG9mIHRoZSBlbmVteS4NCkdyYWIgdGhlIGRyaW5rLiBUaGlzIHdpbGwgYmUgYSBzaG93Li4u.

<<4 hours later>>

'This is the ASMF main fleet to the XO.'

XO, send report.

'They fell in to the trap. 8 A-Class Dreadnoughts have been crippled to the point of no repair and 4 were destroyed completely. 13 B-Class supercarriers were destroyed. 1 A-Class heavy fighter was lost, and that is all.'

Very well done. We know well enough that what was achieved today was, although a great victory, has only made a small dent in their fleet. Head back to the **Superencrypted** Fleetyard for rearm and repair.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio frequency 807-ENEMY-secure.

Hollowman. I am wishing you a congratulations on destroying a worthless husk. Earth was abandoned approximately 2 years and 5 months ago. You were too late.

Send your dreadnoughts to the location of this frequency. Come on, I know you have me on trace. Send them. Send them all and I might leave one.

One without crew, weapons or any tech worth a dollar or two.

Frequency 807-ENEMY-secure, closed. Trace data was not scrambled.

Commander, VGhleSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gYmFpdGVkLiBPdXIgZnVsbCBmbGVldCBoYXMgdW5kZXJnb25lIHVwZ3JhZGVzIHRoYXQgaGF2ZSBwdXQgdXMgYSBmdXJ0aGVyIDIwMCB5ZWFycyBvZiB0ZWNoIGFoZWFkIG9mIHRoZSBlbmVteS4NCkdyYWIgdGhlIGRyaW5rLiBUaGlzIHdpbGwgYmUgYSBzaG93Li4u.

<<4 hours later>>

'This is the ASMF main fleet to the XO.'

XO, send report.

'They fell in to the trap. 8 A-Class Dreadnoughts have been crippled to the point of no repair and 4 were destroyed completely. 13 B-Class supercarriers were destroyed. 1 A-Class heavy fighter was lost, and that is all.'

Very well done. We know well enough that what was achieved today was, although a great victory, has only made a small dent in their fleet. Head back to the **Superencrypted** Fleetyard for rearm and repair.

oh well *charges the ion cannon we somehow have all of a sudden and fires the laser at the ASMF main fleet destroying it and killing the entire crew :D*

all you sexy sheep in this thread come here for some *censored* *peep*, i am the big bad wolf. hahahaha!

imagery cannot be provided.

ps: there are no children in this thread, are there?

Edited by Nadimos

*accidentally pushes the big red button labeled EVAC on the Fleet Command panel*

'Oh dang it... guess this'll be a ground war.'

*watches as all the ships jettison their personnel carriers, loaded with crews and group troops shortly before most of the fleet detonates*

'Putting in that button was such a stupid idea.'

*keys radio*

'All personnel carriers, this is Fleet Command, we're taking the fight to them. Set course for the coordinates I've sent you, looks like this'll be a ground war.'

((My part in attempting to turn this into a epic sheep vs anti-sheep ground war.))

*accidentally pushes the big red button labeled EVAC on the Fleet Command panel*

'Oh dang it... guess this'll be a ground war.'

*watches as all the ships jettison their personnel carriers, loaded with crews and group troops shortly before most of the fleet detonates*

'Putting in that button was such a stupid idea.'

*keys radio*

'All personnel carriers, this is Fleet Command, we're taking the fight to them. Set course for the coordinates I've sent you, looks like this'll be a ground war.'

((My part in attempting to turn this into a epic sheep vs anti-sheep ground war.))

*arms every sheep we have and sends them to repel the mass army, and sends out all tanks and other vehicles*

Admiral: Commander!

Commander: Yes Admiral?

A: We are under attack!

C: By sheep?

A: Yes but... they are different now. Cyborgs... I think?

C: Blast it! They must have improved faster then we thought. *On the com* Men! We are under attack! All personnel to their stations! I repeat, We are under attack! All personnel to their stations!

A: Shall I request for assistance, Commander?

C: No, these sheep are pretty useless. They can't even get their programming right. These cyborgs will be disposed of with ease. And Admiral?

A: Yes Commander?

*shoot's the Admiral in the arm*

C: Don't disturb me again during my coffee time. It's the only time that I don't have to worry about sheep and enjoy my coffee. Also tell the pilot to set course to the Serpent Nebula, I plan to lose the sheep there.

A: *In pain* Yes... Commander... Ah!