Sheep Wars

Trapiki

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://images.ados.fr/divers/photo/7615298761/zack-fair-cie/zack-sephiroth-animes-166946799f.gif

Yes... now that my theme song is playing I am in the zone!!!! your attacks have no effect!!!!!

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/demondeath6/Sephiroth.gif

Now... To go on the offensive!!!!!!!

yes, they all just got killed though. sheep is now an extinct species. no more will the world hear another pathetic bleat.

Positive outcome, the world hunger problem has been solved indefinitely as there's more than enough mutton to feed the world until the sun burns out.

yes, they all just got killed though. sheep is now an extinct species. no more will the world hear another pathetic bleat.

Positive outcome, the world hunger problem has been solved indefinitely as there's more than enough mutton to feed the world until the sun burns out.

How will we preserve the meat for that long?

Is it just me or does this thread have nothing to do with sheep anymore?

It does but we have won, you sheep have lost. The End

All thanks to me :biggrin: Nah jk im not that concieted. But still the sheep had no chance against me! It was inevitable!

Well I am a Witch Doctor it's all just a matter of tapping into the power of the universe. :devil:

I'm sure you've all missed my Lovely presence this last week or so. The ASMF attempted my life and failed. :3 Nice try.

Any sheep in need of a base for repairs or to regroup are welcome to join me at the Arc.

To the ASMF

As many of us that you kill, I will summon the ancestors to inhabit the bodies of the dead.

They do not know fear, they do not know pain, they have already suffered death and survive on to bring terror to the ones that would wipe us from the slate of the universe. You who have destroyed our families, our homes and Planets will know the wrath of the Sheep.

Death is only the Beginning.