Sheep Wars

Trapiki

Nope, these types of missiles drive through sheilds and reflectors. So the sheild carriers are destroyed, the airbase is mostly destroyed, and there's a nuke coming soon. Besides, all of these missiles use the -Yx- base, so they travel so frickin fast that you couldnt even see them with a slow motion camera or shoot them down with a MDS for that matter.

What you are seeing, is bullets. Which are o badly deformed after hitting that shield that they wouldnt do damage anyway.

God i'm tired.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, these types of missiles drive through sheilds and reflectors. So the sheild carriers are destroyed, the airbase is mostly destroyed, and there's a nuke coming soon. Besides, all of these missiles use the -Yx- base, so they travel so frickin fast that you couldnt even see them with a slow motion camera or shoot them down with a MDS for that matter.

What you are seeing, is bullets. Which are o badly deformed after hitting that shield that they wouldnt do damage anyway.

God i'm tired.

no no it looks like the missiles bounced off the shield and the base is still in perfect condition *orders one of the cloned sheep to fire all the nukes we have (over 60 nukes :D) to CC's bases decoy or not*

Edited by hollowman125

Men! I have returned from hell to deal with these sheep!

Your orders are to hit them where it hurts. Destroy their com towers and bridges so they can't escape. Send a hit squad to deal with the virus and kill the scinetist responsible. I want reports NOW!

Stop taking drugs. :turned:

I am reporting from 400 metres away from the base, because if I get any closer, radiation will kill me!

And BTW, If you only have 60 nukes, you wont make a scratch on us.

Couple that with the fact that our MDS is so advanced that it could take 25 missiles of any sort without even a minor overload.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Stop taking drugs. :turned:

I am reporting from 400 metres away from the base, because if I get any closer, radiation will kill me!

im not on drugs commander and *gets rid of nukes and replaces them with anti matter bombs that can destroy entire planets in 12 seconds and can bypass anything*

Edited by hollowman125

Sending in suicidal mind controlled sheep.

Don't worry, the tech expert will deal with this. Attack my sheep army, attack your sheep friends! Yes, kill them! KILL THEM ALL!!!! :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Edited by Keanumoreira

There is a convoy of weapon shipments coming from the south. Alpha team, your orders are to stop that convoy and recover their shipments. Delta team, you need to caputre and secure a outpost North-East. This outpost is vital to our war efforts, it must be secured. Omega, your orders are to find our top scientist from the sheep. Protect him at all costs, human lives depend on it.

Commander B.E., I regret to inform you that I won't be particapting in this next battle, for I must retreat at the moment. My allies to the North have a supply of anti-sheep androids we can use. I shall not fail you sir! I will return with the sheep crying in circles. Until we meet again. *Salutes*.

Commander B.E., I regret to inform you that I won't be particapting in this next battle, for I must retreat at the moment. My allies to the North have a supply of anti-sheep androids we can use. I shall not fail you sir! I will return with the sheep crying in circles. Until we meet again. *Salutes*.

*fires one of the anti matter bombs at kean and the droids* "what droids good sir?" and *fires an emp to destroy the helmets on our comrades that were mind controlled*

Edited by hollowman125