Sheep Wars

Trapiki

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Starts drawing a summoning circle on the ground, and a blue glow appears in the middle in the form of ordinance boxes**

I'm sure the ASMF won't mind us borrowing these. :3

ASMF? and *clones even more sheep and arms them with plastic explosives and has them raid the vaults to steal all the ammo

Edited by hollowman125

Anti-Sheep Military Force

I stole their stuff :3

You should be getting some worried reports from your vault guards after they've checked inside those boxes, I actually switched them with the empty ones while I was at it.

Edited by Trapiki

You mean 'Has them attempt to raid the vaults. They were all killed.

Men! I am ordering a full sweep of Coordinate 03'322'54'332. This will now be known as CP Lima.

Sat-Sweep shows the presence of one Mr. Robert Mechforth. All units, begin Operation EndWar. I want this done with no losses. After each combat situation, i want an extra A-Box shot in all enemies on the ground. Make sure they're dead.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Good! Alpha team, your mission is to abandoned air base and recover all usable aircraft that you can find. There is also a secret weapon in there that must not fall into enemy forces. I repeat the secret weapon must be secured and the aircraft recovered.

P.S: Place it out of sight of the sheeps main fleet, we need to protect that cannon at all costs. Till the main fleet arrives and secures the area, the cannon will stay hidden.

Edited by brokenergy

Alpha team reporting: Base is empty, no aircraft. Weapon secured, it looks a bit broken, and I am requesting a tech expert give a once over before it gets fired.

EDIT: R-24 cannon, Your new orders are to FTL to Quadrant *superencrypted* and hold position. We will contact you when needed.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Good! Alpha team, your mission is to abandoned air base and recover all usable aircraft that you can find. There is also a secret weapon in there that must not fall into enemy forces. I repeat the secret weapon must be secured and the aircraft recovered.

hey thanks broken :down: "sheep forget dr whatever his name is return to the airfield and destroy alpha team and recover the weapon, leave no survivors, and destroy that thing thats in space whatever you call it"

Edited by hollowman125

Damn does blasted sheep! At least we have the secret weapon. Tech expert Keanu, if you read this repair this weapon and test it. I want results

And Hollow... You do know that I have three teams under me and a fleet coming towards you. Surrender now and you may live...for 5 more seconds

Edited by brokenergy