FNV GECK Crash on Cell load....

I've run into a problem that wasn't there before. When loading the NCRCF cell Geck now crashes every single time. I haven't added anything new lately and it was working before.

In Geck Power Up I get a few errors before Geck freezes but I can't seem to find the items in question or if they are even the cause.

FWIW: Game does not crash.

Last error I get before freeze:

Scene root > skeleton . scene root was exported incorrectly. hide skeleton before exporting body parts. 005218A5

Normally the skeleton is deleted before exporting an armor or body mesh from Blender or whatever. Start removing meshes from your data folder till the error goes away. I would start with armors.

An easy way perhaps would be to just temporarily rename mesh folders so the geck doesn't load them with your plugin. Try and narrow it down that way.

Normally the skeleton is deleted before exporting an armor or body mesh from Blender or whatever. Start removing meshes from your data folder till the error goes away. I would start with armors.
An easy way perhaps would be to just temporarily rename mesh folders so the geck doesn't load them with your plugin. Try and narrow it down that way.

Would that be causing the crash in geck but not in the game you think?

Funny enough, that's why I'm here. :p A borked mesh is causing a hard crash thanks to a skeleton node exporting from Blender incorrectly. Can't figure out how to fix it. It may be the same issue as namaskar, so I'm curious to hear the answer.

I think I may have found what it is but I'm not sure how to fix it.

When I'm in GECK and load certain NPC's in the cell into the editor, I get the same error message (that comes prior to the crash) on one of the Brahmin when I go to preview.

It has never caused an issue before but recently I reorganized some of the files (moved some around, consolidated others, deleted unused content, etc.) but didn't think I changed anything about that one.

In any event, I did get an error message on that one. What would you do to fix it?

It's bricked I guess... I renamed the mods main mesh folder and it still freezes when I try to load the NCRCF cell.

Move your ENB or sweetfx out of the root folder.

Roy, I didn't even know I included that. Would you mind listing the directory path so I can fix it?

<< Also, when in Geck, I keep getting that skeleton error with the Brahmin. And that never happened before. Not sure if that is related to the ENB / sweetfx issue you mentioned.>>

Again, THANK YOU!