ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Something that bothers me

MadMax08

Only the school of Mysticism is being removed. All spells previously housed under mysticism will be incorporated into the other schools, as they are still useful. Mysticism as a whole was just slightly useless, not necessarily the spells, but the collection of them.

i think that´s a good thing, should make skilling a bit easyier

Bit off topic yeah?

I just wish that the demo came out on PC. Oh well. *preorder*

this year is going to run me dry in terms of games coming out...Bulletstorm in Feb, Crysis 2 in March, Brink whenever, Portal 2 in April, Skyrim in November...wth lol

Right, portal 2 is coming too^^(DAMN, i REALLY have to buy a new PC)

Haha, poeple dont make any sense. I think crysis 2 is awesome, even if it seems to be kinda limited by consoles as i understand it. *bit of a sad panda* But we will see, since i recall they promised to do something about it and the editor is just grand.

That i can only assume tho, since i did not play crysis, only farcry.

Btw if you want to see some really spoiled poeple go over the the old republic forums.

Edited by Nadimos

Don't get me start on the Old Republic! I was one of them, till time and lack of hope got to me. I'm just glad to have all the expectations of these great games coming out soon!

Crysis was for the pc only, so I would think that having Crysis 2 add to consoles would be a rough start because of obvious differences. Most people complaining about Crysis 2 have probable not even played the first, just seen it!

Don't get me start on the Old Republic! I was one of them, till time and lack of hope got to me. I'm just glad to have all the expectations of these great games coming out soon!

Crysis was for the pc only, so I would think that having Crysis 2 add to consoles would be a rough start because of obvious differences. Most people complaining about Crysis 2 have probable not even played the first, just seen it!

that probably makes the most sense. at least i had the fortunate ability to play the first one. haha

nah, i don´t think you have to worry bout that, crysis has a solid fanbase (not me, but it´s big enough without me^^) so i don´t think it will fail. And as far as i can see it it fulfills all (realistic) expectations, so it will suceed. Think about need for speed 5, everyone (especially those who actually played it) is nagging bout it, but it´s still selling real good, and the servers are full most of the time (at least that´s what i heard).

and you really shouldn´t use discs as frisbees, they have feelings too, ya know