PSP2 console-MONSTER!!!!

Thor.

Would you buy it on the handheld  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy it on the handheld??

@brokenergy

Personally, I wouldn't even be playing Oblivion were it not for OOO or FCOM. These are mods that tweak the level scaling to make the game more challenging and fulfilling. There are also mods that improve the graphics, and mods that add entire new questlines. The gameplay can be tweaked in amazing ways that leave you wondering, "Why didn't they think of that before?" Mods do EVERYTHING.

As for DA, I just feel like they made everything about it to be outrageously hokey. DARK-SPAWN!!!! Ooooooo... :rolleyes: I'm twelve all over again.

If the writers really wanted to make it that over-the-top, they could at least have put some inpiration behind it.

Edited by Jermungand

@brokenergy

Personally, I wouldn't even be playing Oblivion were it not for OOO or FCOM. These are mods that tweak the level scaling to make the game more challenging and fulfilling. There are also mods that improve the graphics, and mods that add entire new questlines. The gameplay can be tweaked in amazing ways that leave you wondering, "Why didn't they think of that before?" Mods do EVERYTHING.

As for DA, I just feel like they made everything about it to be outrageously hokey. DARK-SPAWN!!!! Ooooooo... :rolleyes: I'm twelve all over again.

If the writers really wanted to make it that over-the-top, they could at least have put some inpiration behind it.

No one would be playing Oblivion as everyone knows that it was shallow and empty. I'll say it again, I don't need mods to enhance my experience, I want to experience the joy of the game that the developers made. The fact that no one can play Oblivion now without mods shows that Bethesda can't do their job right in creating an immersive world. And really, a 12 year old can make up DA? A 12 year old can create the same old story that Bethesda uses all the time. There is a clear differences between what Bethesda does and what BioWare does. Don't try to force Oblivion down my throat.

@brokenergy

No one would be playing Oblivion as everyone knows that it was shallow and empty. I'll say it again, I don't need mods to enhance my experience, I want to experience the joy of the game that the developers made. The fact that no one can play Oblivion now without mods shows that Bethesda can't do their job right in creating an immersive world. And really, a 12 year old can make up DA? A 12 year old can create the same old story that Bethesda uses all the time. There is a clear differences between what Bethesda does and what BioWare does. Don't try to force Oblivion down my throat.

bioware isnt all that great ever played mass effect 2? every RPG element was removed from the game other then leveling. the ONLY good thing about mass effect 2 is the story. gameplay is swallow and boring basically when your not talking to someone or not in a cutscreen that game is below average. ppl talk a lot about beth dumbing down their games. take a look at mass effect 1 and mass effect 2 THAT is a dumb downed game.

@brokenergy

bioware isnt all that great ever played mass effect 2? every RPG element was removed from the game other then leveling. the ONLY good thing about mass effect 2 is the story. gameplay is swallow and boring basically when your not talking to someone or not in a cutscreen that game is below average. ppl talk a lot about beth dumbing down their games. take a look at mass effect 1 and mass effect 2 THAT is a dumb downed game.

Agree, I got soooo bored playing Mass Effect, never finished it.

Let's not debate who is better, bioware, Bethesda, whatever...

Modding Bethesda games IS part of the game to me. I wouldn't play it without that just like I wouldn't play a first person shooter without multiplayer. Bethesda games are an incomplete canvas they allow us to paint on, I'm eternally greatful for that.

Off Topic but good to know.

Hey, hey looks like there is a big possibility that Borderlands to will be on the list of games, Everything downloadable from the store, compatible.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-01-27-andrew-house-talks-sony-ngp-price-3g-version-more-interview?page=1

price

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/01/27/sony-39-s-yoshida-on-pricing-the-ngp.aspx

thats including the downloadable games in full.

Edited by Thor.