PSP2 console-MONSTER!!!!

Thor.

Would you buy it on the handheld  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy it on the handheld??

bioware isnt all that great ever played mass effect 2? every RPG element was removed from the game other then leveling. the ONLY good thing about mass effect 2 is the story combat. gameplay is swallow and boring basically when your not talking to someone or not in a cutscreen that game is below average. ppl talk a lot about beth dumbing down their games. take a look at mass effect 1 and mass effect 2 THAT is a dumb downed game.

Yes and I found it better than the first. I don't have to like everything that you like about RPGs. ME was a dumb down shooter with clunky RPG elements while ME2 improved upon the first. Try shooting in ME and then shoot again in ME2 and you see my point. Besides, I was talking about Dragon Age, which is made by a different team of designers, not by the designers of Mass Effect. Besides, ME was a hybrid shooter-RPG not an actual RPG, they always stated that since the beginning of the franchise, BioWare doesn't need to adhere to your standards of RPG.

@brokenergy

So when you say you'd prefer to play an Elder Scrolls game in it's "vanilla glory", you're saying you'd prefer to play it when it's shallow and empty?

Do you know when was the last TES game where you didn't even need any mods to enjoy the game? Don't, I'll give you the answer, it was Morrowind. Yes Morrowind was (and still is) the only game I play that doesn't need any mods. It was immersive and fun. I want Skyrim to feel like Morrowind, I want it to feel open and random like Morrowind, I want it to feel epic like Morrowind. Compairing Morrowind to Oblivion, Morrowind wins by a long shot when it comes to my immersion.