Problem with the chat room

nwnicwilli

Chat room monitor "The Vampire Dante" (banned?) me from the chat. What happened?

Well someone started a topic about dreaming and etc, people were talking about it. Then someone requested that we stop so I said "EVERYONE STOP TALKING ABOUT DREAMS." and they kept talking so I was kicked. I believe trying to be nice and stop talking about it can get me banned from the chat. Or can someone explain this to me. I don't see what I did wrong.

You got kicked because I told you on multiple occasions to stop spamming the chatroom with random 'facts' - you chose to ignore that warning and continued to do so repeatedly.

Even during the time others were talking about a topic you started with one of these facts, you would drop in complately unrelated points and more random facts. Several chat users asked you to stop, you ignored them also. You had plenty of warnings to move on and stop, but you didn't.

The chat ban stays in place unless Dark0ne says otherwise.

Could someone view the log. Darkedge? I believe asked me to stop so I asked everyone else to do the same. AND Plus what's wrong with facts? Edited by nwnicwilli

Could someone view the log. Darkedge? I believe asked me to stop so I asked everyone else to do the same. AND Plus what's wrong with facts?

Indeed, I did ask you to stop, as I consider repeated random facts that have no bearing on the topic/conversation at hand annoying. Especially when you ignored the warning of the moderator.

Could someone view the log. Darkedge? I believe asked me to stop so I asked everyone else to do the same. AND Plus what's wrong with facts?

Look I was away playing Assasins Creed on my console , but I checked in on the chat every while since I was waiting for someone and Dante did repeatedly tell you to stop.

And he also warned you not to spam the chat either ,and randomly posting sentences sounded like spam to me.

Edited by alonsomartinez

This is not an appropriate place to discuss it. Moderators actions are not up for public debate. Policies are fine to debate and discuss.

If it were up to me you'd be banned from the entire family of Nexus sites for challenging a staff member in the open forums rather than via PM.

Locked.

-myrmaad