better Arrows and quivers

Argol

Are there any mods that change the appearance of arrows and quivers. I hate the default look.

Yea I two hate the look, I just picked up the game after about 8 months of giving it a good rest. I started a new character, with the use a few mods in mind, those being Deadly Reflexes, Thieves Arsenal and Jog's Stealth Overhaul. To put it simple my character is pretty sneaky, very squishy and due to the mods i use reliant on bows and daggers for killing. Its very dynamic game play if you really get into it....there is just one problem... the base skins on the arrows are terrible.... an Iron Quiver?! seriously? steel shafted arrows? yea those will go far....

So to compartmentalize, I like the OP am looking for some decent re textures of the bows and arrows of the game. Realistic if possible... Would go for some light armor, and dagger re textures or mods to if anyone knows any (nothing godly).

Edited by DDay77

Are there any mods that change the appearance of arrows and quivers. I hate the default look.

Yea I two hate the look, I just picked up the game after about 8 months of giving it a good rest. I started a new character, with the use a few mods in mind, those being Deadly Reflexes, Thieves Arsenal and Jog's Stealth Overhaul. To put it simple my character is pretty sneaky, very squishy and due to the mods i use reliant on bows and daggers for killing. Its very dynamic game play if you really get into it....there is just one problem... the base skins on the arrows are terrible.... an Iron Quiver?! seriously? steel shafted arrows? yea those will go far....

So to compartmentalize, I like the OP am looking for some decent re textures of the bows and arrows of the game. Realistic if possible... Would go for some light armor, and dagger re textures or mods to if anyone knows any (nothing godly).

that is kind of the same boat I am in. super squishy theif archer. I also have OOO and MMM so I went with Duke Patrick's Combat archery which makes bows much more fun to play with XD. it is satisfying being able to arc a shot right into a bandits head for a one shot kill from 100 yards away. But it is because of that mod that I actually realized how ugly the vanilla stuff is.

that is kind of the same boat I am in. super squishy theif archer. I also have OOO and MMM so I went with Duke Patrick's Combat archery which makes bows much more fun to play with XD. it is satisfying being able to arc a shot right into a bandits head for a one shot kill from 100 yards away. But it is because of that mod that I actually realized how ugly the vanilla stuff is.

Yea then you start to realize how the base armors are kinda crap to, lol least for me. I use the DB armor even tho im far past it just for the look. Ive been looking at a few mods ill let you know if I find anything I think you might like. I think ill look into Duke Patrick's Combat archery only thing i love deadly reflexes so if they clash i wont use it lol. DR if you dont know allows makes the game quite a bit harder, and funner if you turn it up, 250% damage on all weapons is enough to take out lots of enemies, however....they do that to you as well....trying to block claymores with a dagger don't work well...

Yea then you start to realize how the base armors are kinda crap to, lol least for me. I use the DB armor even tho im far past it just for the look. Ive been looking at a few mods ill let you know if I find anything I think you might like. I think ill look into Duke Patrick's Combat archery only thing i love deadly reflexes so if they clash i wont use it lol. DR if you dont know allows makes the game quite a bit harder, and funner if you turn it up, 250% damage on all weapons is enough to take out lots of enemies, however....they do that to you as well....trying to block claymores with a dagger don't work well...

Deadly reflex Unnecessary violence and Duke Patrick's combat archery all work together flawlessly. I have all 3, combat is so fun, I am at the limit of my mods which is like 200+

There is a mod that simply remodels the arrows. I know there is, I have it somewhere. Hang on and let me see if I can find it on the Nexus.

Got it: Arrow Replacement Pack

Thanks.

On a different note i tryed downloading Duke Patrick's Combat mod however the site says i don't have permission....

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/download/514-duke-patricks-combat-archery/

is the url i have. I cant figure it out, i cant do anything on the site...does a mod have to allow me to or is this one of those subscription sites? if it is a sub sight is there a way i can get the mod without downloading?

There is a mod that simply remodels the arrows. I know there is, I have it somewhere. Hang on and let me see if I can find it on the Nexus.

Got it: Arrow Replacement Pack

Thanks.

On a different note i tryed downloading Duke Patrick's Combat mod however the site says i don't have permission....

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/download/514-duke-patricks-combat-archery/

is the url i have. I cant figure it out, i cant do anything on the site...does a mod have to allow me to or is this one of those subscription sites? if it is a sub sight is there a way i can get the mod without downloading?

you just need to register

This is the one I use. Note that the quiver is thin, and off to the side. The arrows look awesome in third-person close-up and first-person view as well. The scrollwork on the bow is a little bright in first-person for my tastes, but I like it so much I still use it. :)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29589

Here's another one I've used, though I had to lighten up the damage in the CS:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34870