Circle Tower Problem

K00L

Yeah it happened again to me somewhere else and that change character thing worked.

Also Thandal I accidentally

said I would help the Templar guy who was magically caged(it was something like I will kill the mages to protect everyone or something..oops) and then Wynne got mad, I had three things to say to her, but all of them sounded negative, like they wouldn't help me get out of the situation so I just chose one.

Also just wondering, does anyone else get really slow loading times and strange lag, not like choppiness (like mine normally is from a bad graphics card) but to where attacks take forever to do damage, combat doesn't end as quick as it used to, etc. See my game ran fine up until The Deep Roads maybe, then it started freezing (not completely to where I must end the game), lagging, and having really bad load times (like sometimes 5-8 minutes for even the smallest places).

Edited by K00L

Wow I should have just named this "My Problems in Dragon Age Origins".

This I don't really mind but it was...strange:

ok so I had already rescued the queen and ended up being captured. I told Alistair Morrigan and Leliana would save us. Morrigan acted like Leliana was there (they were pretending to be priestess from the Chantry) but Leliana was definently not there. Anyways Morrigan pretty much got dominated by herself so I had to load way back before I rescued the queen.

Does this normally happen?

Edited by K00L

Wow I should have just named this "My Problems in Dragon Age Origins".

This I don't really mind but it was...strange:

ok so I had already rescued the queen and ended up being captured. I told Alistair Morrigan and Leliana would save us. Morrigan acted like Leliana was there (they were pretending to be priestess from the Chantry) but Leliana was definently not there. Anyways Morrigan pretty much got dominated by herself so I had to load way back before I rescued the queen.

Does this normally happen?

LOL! :laugh: I've had similar nonsense happen with that particular section of the game game. I think it depends on the clothing/equipment mods I have running. (The UDK, for example, can cause real problems when "disguises" are part of the game.)

But yeah, "reload from before the glitch" is the solution.

And you really should start a new thread for a new problem. That would prevent two issues in the future.

1) Folk who are searching for info related to the original topic aren't flooded with off-topic stuff, and;

2) Folk who are interested in the OTHER topic have a better chance of finding it if it's not buried here. :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm probably done putting my problems on here anyways, since most of them seem to solve themselves while I spend time talking about it. Lol But that problem with Morrigan happened again, that time I brought my dog instead of Leliana though. The dog didn't show up and I had to push Esc to continue conversations, so I just went and beat it with only her.

the other way is to walk to the left as far as you can go but put followers on stay mode. You should get through (you kinda walk through the wall lol). Once you approach the library go into stealth mode and go in (if your not a mage that is) if you are a mage run and fire spells as fast as you can, unclick the stay mode and your followers should appear beside you.

Naomi