Skyrim CTD when launched with SKSE

jigs117

Everything was fine till i decided to install some mods,

Downloaded, installed, started skyrim with SKSE.

Just when menu comes out, in about 5 - 10 seconds the game crashes to desktop.

So i thought it was a problem in my load order, missing master files, stuff like that.

But i rechecked twice with tes5edit and everything was present to run my current mods.

I tried disabling the mods esps i just installed and started SKSE and it still crashes.

But now i tried running it still without the new mods thru Vanilla Launcher,

the menu loaded without crashing, so its clear theres a problem with SKSE i just cant find it..

help?

:sad:

UPDATE:

I think i found the problem, but i think it got worse..

I was tinkering around with SKSE plugins and deleted a file named zzLSAR.dll with its settings.ini

Now i launched with SKSE and the menu loaded i was glad i fixed it or so i thought.

This time SKSE is broken, MCM is empty, Random Alternate start is also not loading..

all SKSE based mods are not functioning at all.

s*** just got real XD

helpppppppp

Edited by jigs117

Tried to reinstall SKSE and manually removed all the mods i just downloaded there was 5 of them so i cleared their scripts, esps, textures, meshes, etc.

And i think reverted my game back to before i installed those shts.

now im getting a new script log..

www.pastebin.com/tcy9v3zq

This happened before, actually just recently but i managed to fix it by deleting an incompatible mod that adds/changes dialogue took awhile too.

I think i missed a file but i can't identify which or where it is i tried deleting the entire scripts folder and still it crashes,

same with SKSE plugins folder CTD.

still trying to fix