New meshes

ilawana

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages is the best wiki type of site I have found for everything Elder Scrolls. In case you have not yet found it, ilawana. I am, mildly put, suspicious about all the other Elder Scrolls wiki pages on the Internet. Or at least all the wikia pages. But that could be just me having used the UESP forever. :tongue:

It just seems all the images you have recently linked are from some sort of wikia page. Or perhaps you just used Google and it gives links to some wikia site first. Not sure. In case you did now know about UESP, there you go. In case you did, sorry about wasting a post. :D

But perhaps glowplug meant something like it. Difficult to say. If psychics just were real, we could know it before he happens by again. Or course, it would be necessary to locate and use one before that, too. :)

Glowplug, it turns out that my computer can't hold blender therefore meaning it can't hold this mod either. I may be getting a new computer, if I do than I can get it. If you want to put this project on hold, that would be fine with me. I'll know weather or not I'll be getting that computer in a few days. It's entirely up to you what you want to do at this point. Unless Philippe or Elderscrollsfan would be willing to do some models, you are the only one doing this at this point. I'll tell you if I get the computer or not, if I do than I'll be able to contribute to the mod, but for the next few days you're on your own.

I have no skills whatsoever in making models, so I am of no use to anyone. Sorry. I would have to start from the very basics to learn it. And with my brains, it would probably take several years before I could make models someone would even consider using somewhere.

Edited by PhilippePetain

Glowplug, it turns out that my computer can't hold blender therefore meaning it can't hold this mod either. I may be getting a new computer, if I do than I can get it. If you want to put this project on hold, that would be fine with me. I'll know weather or not I'll be getting that computer in a few days. It's entirely up to you what you want to do at this point. Unless Philippe or Elderscrollsfan would be willing to do some models, you are the only one doing this at this point. I'll tell you if I get the computer or not, if I do than I'll be able to contribute to the mod, but for the next few days you're on your own.

I can't make models from scratch but i can edit exsiting models in Blender. What would need to be done? If the models have been made it would just be a matter of pluging the into the game .

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001

ElderScrollsfan, I'm pretty sure all we need is to change all of the bruma homes to look like the whiterun homes. Anything else than that you would have to ask Glowpliug.

If you want to retexture Bruma houses to look like Whiterun houses you could edit the existing textures using something like photoshop.

I thought you wanted a whole remesh for the physical differences such as the Skyrim barn I did.

Search the internet just using the word Whiterun and look at images - there are a lot.

Look carefully at the differences, especially what Bruma houses are missing.

So I'll leave it to you for now ilawana.

Get back to me once you decide.

I do want a whole remesh. I want to make bruma look as much like whiterun as possible. I noticed in some of the pictures I saw of the whiterun homes they didn't have snow on the roofs, I want some snow on the roofs. Other than the roofs I want to make all the bruma homes look exactly like the whiterun ones. When you said "especially what Bruma houses are missing" did you mean if we made bruma look like whiterun we wouldn't be able to keep al of the houses in bruma?