New meshes

ilawana

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool thank you both :smile:. I already plugged it as a test and it looks great and no slow down what so ever. i had to use a basic farm house interior which is why you see somke stacks. That's Bruma in the back ground from Cyrodiil Rebuild

http://i.imgur.com/Uw2wGsE.jpg

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001

I certainly don't mind if ilawana doesn't.

It was his idea.

Use it as you wish for whatever you want.

Thank you, glowplug, and you, too, ilawana! I was hoping for this generous answer, especially since you've been discussing it publicly. :smile: I appreciate it very much!

Looks good, ElderScrollsFan001! :thumbsup:

Glowplug, I got the computer. I also got skyrim. My new computer has enough room for skyrim and oblivion but it will be really slow so I may not be able to help make this mod or download it. Although I am upset that you put all this work into it and know that I have the computer to do it, I also have skyrim. If you still want to finish it, one of my friends said they would help, but has no modding experience. I'll try both the games and blender but I make no promises. I'm terribly sorry. I hate to have made you do all this work for nothing. I'm sure others will appreciate it, if you finish it.

Thanks for the request but I will have my time cut out for me for quite a while.

Having tested Nagasteim, Thelawful has come up with all sorts of ideas and it's a minor rewrite let alone completely restarting part 3 Holocaust.

I will do the barn interior soon though.