New meshes

ilawana

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NP good things are worth waiting for. I just thank you for making and sharing them :smile:

ElderScrollsFan001 said exactly what I'm thinking! Thank you from me, too, glowplug! I'll be looking out for whatever you do next.

Skyrim has varying interior sections for this model to allow for hearth and door locations which I won't do.

What I will do as time permits is a hearth-chimney model for exterior as well as interior.

When I look ElderScrollsFan001's screenshot I find that the chimney Oblivion gives us is too skinny.

It is hardly wide enough to support the beam let alone let any smoke out around it.

If making the chimney upper wide enough for that creates problems in other locations I'll simply do an extra model for "in-between" that can angled for roof, whatever - a sort of structural-flashing workaround.

If anyone has suggestions on hearth type preference let me know asap.

Thank you very very much :)

well here is a possible idea. Instead of making a new interior with a hearth/fireplace. you might be able to make a hearth with and an exterior chimney to match that can be placed any where that one wishes

the chimney in my screen shot are for a high rock recourse mod

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001

Yes, that was what I was saying as I simn

Thank you very very much :smile:

well here is a possible idea. Instead of making a new interior with a hearth/fireplace. you might be able to make a hearth with and an exterior chimney to match that can be placed any where that one wishes

Yes, that's what I said a I just don't have time to do matching interior segments such as Skyrim uses.

My question is appearance.

For example Cow Flop Farm interior but I don't think a real one would have wood that close to the fire.

On direction faces the fireplace into the room.

On the outside the other direction hides the fireplace into the house leaving a chimney going from ground up.

On the outside you might put it wherever but I may have to make a section that looks like typical chimney flashing

Yes, that was what I was saying as I simn

Thank you very very much :smile:

Yes, that's what I said a I just don't have time to do matching interior segments such as Skyrim uses.

My question is appearance.

For example Cow Flop Farm interior but I don't think a real one would have wood that close to the fire.

On direction faces the fireplace into the room.

On the outside the other direction hides the fireplace into the house leaving a chimney going from ground up.

On the outside you might put it wherever but I may have to make a section that looks like typical chimney flashing

ah I see i did mis-read that

Yea i seen few interior in skyrim that makes wonder why certain building hasn't caught fire

now those three idea sounds goods

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001