Can someone make a vault 341

xXxEvilDoomxXx

Im fixing on doing a fallout 3 lore. My character is based on a Male role thats smart, strong, and nice. But he's weak in leading Vault 341 on the case of leading, from a death of the overseer caught dead. Its the my character's job to take over from leading the vice overseer to, overseer of the vault.

The vault needs-

• men and women bathrooms (restrooms and bathingrooms)
  • living space (max 10, after all its for remaining survivors)
  • 3 levels of the vault
  • A overseer office and a secreatary office to overseer office
  • a classroom(2max), gym, and lab
  • cafe
  • storage/ gun/ food room
  • gaurd room and office
  • jails(5 or 4)
  • kids play room
  • and abit more I'll fill in the NPC spots

I know its a bit much, but I will include the help of (your name/ or group) that helped me make this possible

just contact me if Ur intrested in the helping progress of my vault, of the lore I will do as [email protected], and if U wanna skype just ask

THX AGAIN

Hi - I would really advise that you start this project yourself (you can easily google GECK tutorials for building vaults) :)

Once you have the base of the vault, I believe people will be more willing to help you figure out the more complex parts.

Honestly, if you want to be more friendly with the lore, you should probably make the vault number between 113 and 140ish (Vault 112 was the last vault ever made, and if there were 300+ then anything above 150 would not be in Maryland/DC for sure.) Just a reccomendation :D. Add me on steam (deathstrike1313 , comes up as [GTRx]Confusion), i may be able to help with your vault.