More Random Oblivion Gates with Bosses

alividlife

Sure, you can test and Lord Frosty can test as well if he wants too. Son as I get a file I'll merge it with mine and add his doors to the doors in the vanilla.

@Lord Frosty

For the interiors, you don't have to stick to the normal tileset, you can use other tilesets if you want to. I encourage it because it will make a wider variance to the normal I found a few months ago that rexturing certain city interior tilesets with oblivion textures, actually works rather well....so does mix and maching other tilesets with the oblivion citadel ( barracks I call them ) for a more homelike structure...if you ever consider making a daedric city mod.....

As you can see a certain tileset works rather well as a epic corridoor retextured for a home. Other vanilla pieces work well too. Mr Silka's Dwarven tileset has pieces that if used the right landscape texture would look extremely epic for a huge cavern cave interior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLf88Wronw

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow dumermaiden, that looks fantastic!

Definitely the Daedric City... yes!

I can definitely see this becoming a great idea.

Imagine Mehrunes Dagon in a chamber like that!

Hmm... You should make a gate for me to make a city in :P Randomly going to a passive daedric city, then having the gate close behind you when you leave, would be awesome. Restock on some armor and such when closing Oblivion Gates in the wilderness? Epic.

It's already got gates that would be perfect for the city

Sounds good. I'll have to look when your done making them. The land is textured, right? And cluttered with plants & rocks? I don't really want to be the one to have to do that :P

Lol, the region generater is your friend....as long as the worldspaces are small, seems to be bugged and has fits if the worldspace is huge.

I hope you're busy making interiors lol, I almost have the first worldspace ready. I'm going to post pics soon of it or maybe just a pic. :P

Awesome!

I was curious about how the gates were randomly selected?

Is there any way to have wider percentages based on how far you are in the main quest, or where ever the Gate is located?

Or is just a luck of the roll, you get 1 out of 7?

I can't wait to see the pics!

:)

Well bearing in mind it still needs more clutter and to be pathgrided and more tweaking, here's new worldspace01 which is very near completion. Here's a pic.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/Onxe/OblivionWorldspace01.jpg

now the big question is, do you want a worldspace with a labryinth of interior specific to that worldspace only which will mean a epic and I mean epic hard fight through many interiors to find where the sigel stone is and a lot of enemies to get past so much so you would quite possibly need a companion/s or a high level?

Cause I am thinking about including a huge fortress I have been working on.... for months.

Also, do we just want to see the deadlands or should other oblivion realms be included?

Cause if they are, yes Alonzo I would love to use the Molag Bal epic boss!

Edited by dunmermaiden