Project: Fallout

Falxmaster

Hello everyone.

If you don't know me yet, I'm Falxmaster and let me say- hello.

Now that that is out of the way, I'd like to announce two things.

First of all, I'm embarking on a project to create a Fan-made Fallout 5.

Second, I'm going to need some crew. Best crew would be people experienced with the use of the Garden of Eden Creation Kit or the engine used to make Fallout (Gamebyro has been used by Bethesda Softworks in the last 2 Fallout Games). I do not plan on selling this, unless I can get permission from Bethesda which is extremely unlikely. However, I do plan on distributing it as an add-on functional with both Fallout: NV and Fallout 3 for the PC, and hopefully one day for PS3 and 360, if I can figure out how.

I require the following people for my project.

Lead Storyboard

Lead Designer

Lead Writer

Lead Artist

Production Director

Lead Producer

Technical Director

Lead Programmer

Lead Animator

Lead Level Designer

Audio Director

and

Crew under all the Lead (I.E. Artists, Writers, Designers, Storyboard, Animators.)

Voices

Please, if you want to join PM me- most discussions will be done through IM, since it would be easier than mass PMs.

Yeah, but if the lawsuits want to find something to nail him with, they will. Perhaps contact them first and ask for permission to use the name and explain to them that you aren't going to profit off it in any way.

Do things right the first time and maybe they won't have to get angry at you.

Yeah, but if the lawsuits want to find something to nail him with, they will. Perhaps contact them first and ask for permission to use the name and explain to them that you aren't going to profit off it in any way.

Do things right the first time and maybe they won't have to get angry at you.

why is everyone on this forum struck with paranoia

if anything he'd get slapped with a silly c&d

Better than the results on the other form- and I was indeed thinking of just making my own, this would be more of a GIANT ADD-ON to NV, like going to San Francisco and I have some more details, but I'm afraid if I disclosed them to anyone outside this project it'd get copied.

PM sent...

Bethesda shouldn't have a problem with it, as LONG as he doesn't sell it or make a profit with it eh..Really keen to see the outcome of this project ! Fallout game made by Fallout lovers...Add what WE want in a game...Not just for publicity or profit...Should be very cool....Anyways If this ever does happen I sure wouldn't mind "Donating" to help out :)

A Fallout set in San Francisco would be cool. I've always wanted a Fallout to be in Either :

New York City

South Africa ( What can I say its were I'm from ;) )

China (See how things are there ) This would be possible because there was a group of US Soldiers there in Power armor ( Fallout Bible.. ) and maybe they set up a fort after the war ?

or London....

A place in any of these locations would rock....Though I think keeping it to America would be a good idea since thats were they have all been from...+ Meshes and Textures etc etc.... Need I say more... ?

Either way this project ( If finish ) Will rock...A Game Made by Gamers....Oh yeas...