animations

ravenred

Hi All,

I just watch a video where the player was able to rotate his main player 360 degrees. i have been looking for such a mod for some time now. i would love to have one for FO3 and FONV. I have not been able to find one. Am I missing it in the file section or hasn,t one been made yet. I,m guessing by the video that i missed it. If I did whats is it called? If I didn,t can someone make one? I hope I posted in the right area this time. Thanks for any info anyone may have. Thanks to all you modders for all you do.

RAVENRED

Hi All,

I just watch a video where the player was able to rotate his main player 360 degrees. i have been looking for such a mod for some time now. i would love to have one for FO3 and FONV. I have not been able to find one. Am I missing it in the file section or hasn,t one been made yet. I,m guessing by the video that i missed it. If I did whats is it called? If I didn,t can someone make one? I hope I posted in the right area this time. Thanks for any info anyone may have. Thanks to all you modders for all you do.

RAVENRED

Never mind. Thanks anyway.