This Place Is Wicked !!!

Fayvion

Hey guys from me also!

I was looking a the kinds of cool stuff people have put together in oblivion and ended up here.

Modding is the next big challenge. But, man.. some of the stuff you guys create is AMAZING!

I am so glad that there are so many people out there get inspired by this kind of unique world.

I know strait up the improvements of the natural world are a must, becuase the absence of birds, fish, and other native wildlife did leave a bit of a hole in my experience.

And i always felt the population of ncp's were on low side.. So keen to see how it comes together.

For this i am very thankful.

Peace.

Ps. Companions kick ass!

Cheers!

Don't know why i didn't get into it years ago.

But it's reasons like this that i am now so glad i stuck it out with pc gaming. Plus

I recently saw fallout 3 on ps3, and oblivion on xbox ...lol, enough said.

Having said that. I'm looking up info for skyrim.. this may require a few pc ungrades.

11.11.11 is a long wait.

Yea i think i got the jist of it now. I fixed up a few major realism issues which for some reason i couldn't ignore.

I installed a mod Zira's horse stable, but im getting at yellow "!" over top. Is there some one who could advise me on how to fix this?

I only ask because im sure im up to date with patches (shivering isle and knights of nine) and i can't find anything that would explain it, neither in the read me or the forums.

- Fay

Yea i think i got the jist of it now. I fixed up a few major realism issues which for some reason i couldn't ignore.

I installed a mod Zira's horse stable, but im getting at yellow "!" over top. Is there some one who could advise me on how to fix this?

I only ask because im sure im up to date with patches (shivering isle and knights of nine) and i can't find anything that would explain it, neither in the read me or the forums.

- Fay

did you drag the meshes, textures, etc. into the data folder, do you have archive, and the latest oblivion patch if you don't have the goty edition? by the way welcome to the nexus sites :)