[MOD REQUEST] Griffin Armor Set Into Mastercrafted Wolf School Armor Set (Appearance MOD)

I'm making this request as I've both seen this being requested a multitude of times on other appearance/stat changing mods, within the "Posts" tabs, respectively, as well as wanting this mod myself. It's currently in popular demand due to the recently-released DLC - Wolf School Armor Set - being a neat looking set. Unfortunately however, the stats on the new set are more of a round-house than specified for a certain build, and carry a ridiculous level requirement.

So basically the request is the following;

Could someone modify all variations of the Griffin Armor Set to carry the appearance of the Mastercrafted Wolf School Armor Set?

So for example;

STATS = APPEARANCE

Basic Griffin Set = Mastercrafted Wolf School Set (Armor, Gauntlets, Boots, Trousers, Silver Sword, Steel Sword)

Enhanced Griffin Set = Mastercrafted Wolf School Set (Armor, Gauntlets, Boots, Trousers, Silver Sword, Steel Sword)

Superior Griffin Set = Mastercrafted Wolf School Set (Armor, Gauntlets, Boots, Trousers, Silver Sword, Steel Sword)

Mastercrafted Griffin Set = Mastercrafted Wolf School Set (Armor, Gauntlets, Boots, Trousers, Silver Sword, Steel Sword)

I'm aware that there is currently a mod that allows you to change the stats of all variations of the Wolf School Armor Set (HERE) into other sets such as Griffin, Feline, and Ursine, so that the Wolf School Armor Set carries the stats of those other sets. However using the method of this currently existing mod still means that you must reach the ridiculous level requirement (Level 34) to even be able to equip the Mastercrafted version of this Armor Set, by which point 99% of people playing this game will have finished the entirety of the story, if not all quests in themselves.

I, personally, as well as a lot of other people playing this game, would like and appreciate being able to experience having amazing looking armor throughout a good portion of this game, and not for the remaining half an hour worth of post-story gameplay. There would NOT be an imbalance in stats as you'd be using the level requirement of the Griffin Sets, as you craft a better version (Enhanced>Superior>Mastercrafted), though you will be able to always have the APPEARANCE of the Mastercrafted version of the Wolf School Set. Allowing you to look badass, and still play the game as it was meant to be played.

Sure, to even equip the Mastercrafted version of the Griffin Armor Set you have to be Level 29 or 31 (I don't remember exactly remember the level requirement for it), but while you upgrade your Griffin Armor from Basic to Enhanced, and then from Enhanced to Superior, and so forth, you'll always have the appearance of the Mastercrafted Wolf School Set.

I know it's possible to change the appearance of sets as demonstrated with THIS mod, however instead of it being the Kaer Morhen (Viper) Set, i would like it to be the Mastercrafted Wolf School Set.

Anyone who is able to fulfil this request you have my undying gratitude, as well as a good portion of the Nexus Witcher 3 community, no doubt.

Thank you in advance for both reading this and supporting this request, as well as any potential backing it gets in order for it to become a reality.