Akaviri Kojima gone?

bsqboomy

I've been looking for the Akiviri Kojima mod for a long time after my computer crashed. I would like to re-download it but i can't seem to find it anywhere. If you have any idea where I can download it or if you have it and could give it to me, it would be greatly appreciated

I've been looking for the Akiviri Kojima mod for a long time after my computer crashed. I would like to re-download it but i can't seem to find it anywhere. If you have any idea where I can download it or if you have it and could give it to me, it would be greatly appreciated

no sorry, thanks for trying though. The mod adds an entire city on an island outside of anvil.

I don't think i will ever find it so i guess i'm just going to have to make my own XD

Yeah, Akaviri Kojima is an awesome mod. It was on TESNexus but not available now. Keilenai is the famous modder and I think she was contributing to the Silgrad Tower mod project - at least I am sure they were using some of her superb Akaviri work (with her permission).

** Moderators can edit/delete the following line if the link/info is not suitable to be posted here.

I found the latest beta version 7.5 of Akaviri Kojima is here. Click the Telecharger link at bottom, to download it. Screenshots are here.

However, many of those Akaviri ideas and concepts are beautifully rendered in the mods by Lady Li. I heartily recommend: Akaviri Stronghold and Marketcity Addon. It adds a cute little island fortress near the Anvil harbor, with lots of NPCs and interesting secrets. There is another re-uploaded version here, though I haven't tried it yet.

Edited by vvk78

If you intend to build a custom Akaviri island, then Keilenai's and Lady Li's resources are excellent.

You should also try the Torii, tatami flooring, arms cabinet, bamboo sliding door and other awesome resources by Auryga in the Aurygas Akavir Fuyohin Island.

Make sure you PM these authors and ask for permission before using their resources, unless they have already released these mods as modder's resources.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

no sorry, thanks for trying though. The mod adds an entire city on an island outside of anvil.

I don't think i will ever find it so i guess i'm just going to have to make my own XD

Whats going on why are these cool modders poofing some sort of drama happening behind the scenes?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Any idea why it was removed?

It would be much better if we could reupload it to TES Nexus (and still give full credit to Kielenai of course) because it's such an awesome mod and it should be more accessible.

I had the nasty timing of bookmarking the original page on TES Nexus for later downloading and then finding that it had disappeared :wallbash:

But all is good now.