oblivion weapon mod help

willowmoth

either you don't have Archive Invalidation (which is the more likely problem), or you installed the mods to the wrong place (also an option, but i think it's less likely)

so go and get Archive Invalidation :thumbsup:

a what? 0_0 sry im kind of a noob at this

either you don't have Archive Invalidation (which is the more likely problem), or you installed the mods to the wrong place (also an option, but i think it's less likely)

so go and get Archive Invalidation :thumbsup:

a what? 0_0 sry im kind of a noob at this

that's ok, we all start from nothing

Archive Invalidation is a method for Oblivion to read files that are found outside the BSA archives, which hold all the contents of the game (aside from the ini files, and the esm file)

without it, the game can't read any exterior resources (like mods), and so, you'll get the WTF missing meshes?!? problem

can't remember how i did it for myself, but i think that you can use the option in OBMM (it's the basic mod manager, and it's practically a must have for any user who wants to mod his\hers game)

after you istall OBMM (and OBSE which it requires), the option is under Utilities -> Archive Invalidation

hope this helps :)

Ok man, first, take a deep breath.

Now, lets hit the basics. Big yellow <!> mean your missing meshes, which means you've installed the mods incorrectly. Since your new to all of this let me direct you to this link ->LINK. Read over it s couple times. Everything you need to solve your issue is right there man.

that's ok, we all start from nothing

Archive Invalidation is a method for Oblivion to read files that are found outside the BSA archives, which hold all the contents of the game (aside from the ini files, and the esm file)

without it, the game can't read any exterior resources (like mods), and so, you'll get the WTF missing meshes?!? problem

can't remember how i did it for myself, but i think that you can use the option in OBMM (it's the basic mod manager, and it's practically a must have for any user who wants to mod his\hers game)

after you istall OBMM (and OBSE which it requires), the option is under Utilities -> Archive Invalidation

hope this helps :)

I checked off textures in OBMM and i have OBSE installed but the exclamation point is still there -,-

oh, and corey im not a guy >.<

Edited by willowmoth

i didn't say to check off anything

i said to check Archive Invalidation in the Utilities section

if this doesn't work, then maybe you just need a different Archive Invalidation method

there is a mod on the TESNexus that does just this (and is titled Archive Invalidation, or something like this), so maybe you should give that one a try

• 3 weeks later...

i didn't say to check off anything

i said to check Archive Invalidation in the Utilities section

if this doesn't work, then maybe you just need a different Archive Invalidation method

there is a mod on the TESNexus that does just this (and is titled Archive Invalidation, or something like this), so maybe you should give that one a try

the archive invalidation mod isn't helping. :(