Morrowind INSANE graphics!

Saromez

Hey everyone, I'm jpagamer on YouTube and I wanted to let you all know about this crazy mod compilation, Morrowind Overhaul Sound and Graphics. I'm doing an LP using it, credit and links are in the video description!

Edited by Saromez

I like your enthusiasm, and I agree it looks better than the mods I'm currently using. I have a question about your settings, though. Your videos show everything well-lit and easy to see, whereas the demo video for that overhaul is the kind of too-dark I often see in Morrowind, especially with HDR. What did you do to get yours decently illuminated?

I like your enthusiasm, and I agree it looks better than the mods I'm currently using. I have a question about your settings, though. Your videos show everything well-lit and easy to see, whereas the demo video for that overhaul is the kind of too-dark I often see in Morrowind, especially with HDR. What did you do to get yours decently illuminated?

I haven't tampered with anything at all. I just followed the installation instructions, everything went smooth, and this is what I got.

mmm now that you say it, i see it in the trailer, too. man that lightning sucks. :biggrin:

hopefully it will work out anyways. :thumbsup:

im def gonna checkout that lets play, too.

Edited by Nadimos

I hope it isn't a Nexus Forums faux pas to post this twice but there are two simultaneous threads going about this mod. It looks really good and I hope to be able to use it, so I hope this will be noticed.

I spent about an hour installing this according to the step-by-step instructions in the pdf, now the game won't run beyond the massive stuttering of the Bethesda logo. After the epic fail of trying to run the game with Morrowind 2011 I had really hoped this would work. Here's the Warnings.txt:

One of the files that "TLM - Ambient Light + Fog Update.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message

but not necessarily fix any errors.

One of the files that "TLM - Light Sources (Clearer Lighting).esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One of the files that "Balmora Un-Mod.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One of the files that "BetterClothesForTB.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One of the files that "SNR_ThievesStep_Standart.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One of the files that "TLM - Light Sources (Lanterns).esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One of the files that "TLM - External Lights Ownership.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

I spent all morning getting Morrowind and this mod installed and working, it was totally worth it. It got the GOTY a few moths back after reading how many people thought it was still better than Oblivion but between the graphics and controls I just couldn't get past about an hour and gave up. Now however I am beginning to see what people like about this game, there are many things that are sub-optimal to be sure but many aspect are indeed better than Oblivion. This mod is simply amazing, its almost like a brand new game. Thanks much to everyone who worked on it.