A real pregnancy mod

briancs159

I wouldn't mind a mod that allows you knock-up every female in Tamriel (almost). It doesn't have to be associated with children instead, it could be used by Players who want to influence the disposition female NPCs, gain reputation, better deals or a form of 'bribe'. It could be set for temporary disposition changes (rise'n fall with the pot bellies) or permanent Tamriel 'trophy' collection with bonus rewards for those hard-to-find women in the ruins (a 'quest' that starts at the sewers to 'screw' Oblivion from beginning to end). I would like to walk through the Imperial City and say, "Gee, look at all these pot bellied women!"

• 5 months later...
there is a japanese pregnacy mod that is called TamagoCulb, but it has higly erotic adult content, it alows you to knockup female NPCs, NPCs can impregnate other NPCs and even you can get pregnant if you are a female character, you can find it if you google it. It is translated and all, but is a little hard to install, i mannaged to get it to work but it needs Beautyfull people mod and that messes with the eyes of my NPCs and i culdn't find a way to fix those googling eyes so if you mannage to install it whitout errors please tell me how hehe :D good luck

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...