Plz Help Oblivion Stopped Working

NightWolf1928

Hello, I need serious help. I've downloaded some mods and the game was working fine. I then install Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul and the game crashed whenever I talked to someone. I then decided I wanted to clear out all the files in oblivion cuz it had gotten too messy and there was some texture damage in the game. I deleted everything and reinstalled oblivion. I thought i was going to download all the mods again however in my data files it says that the overhaul is still there along with some other oblivion mods that I thought I deleted. The mods are windfall, capes and cloaks, sexy oblivion overhaul and female guards. I cant uninstall oblivion now because the uninstaller is missing and whenever i start up the game it gets to the main screen and crashes. Plz tell what can i do. right now im looking to completely start my system over just to see if i can get some of those mods to disapear. Plz tell me how i can reinstall oblivion to seem like it's brand new on my laptop. Thx if u need more info plz tell me