[Mod Request] Remove gold aglets from starting Kaer Morhen gear

I don't know if you've noticed it, but the Kaer Morhen armor has these ridiculous gold dangling aglets from the gloves, armor, etc. It really hurts my eyes. This is my favorite set in the game and It would totally be the ultimate setup if I could get the eye sores removed, or even changed to a different color so that the gold doesn't stand out and looks awful.

Also, sorry if this isn't possible. I've actually never made a single mod request before.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by klaydabbz

Hello again!

I have another option! I realize it's tailored almost very specifically to me... But I would like this done (OR, someone go into a step by step explanation on how to change it myself.)

Since I cannot STAND the gloves at all because the dangling gold ties, my OCD has forced me to find another set of gloves that match almost perfectly.

http://i.imgur.com/9kavRL1.png?1

Since I'm sure the armor itself can't be changed, I'd just prefer a simple appearance mod to alter all of the sets of griffin gear gloves (Norm, Enh, sup, mast) to have this set of gloves, instead of the starting set of gloves.

Is this possible? I have absolutely no idea, but whoever could do this would be an absolute godsend to me!!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by klaydabbz