Back To Modding!

RavveN

Hello people...A lot of you dont know me...I barely think any of yo know me but i am ol' modder :D. So i am back now to modding and i don't know what is most needed know...I mean most appretiated,popular...Whatever you like to call it. If can anyone gimme info about the modding today i would be very happy :).

P.S. Sorry for >> ... << dots ;D

P.S. 1. Are those spels of aurum still no.1. on the list for best mods? :D

Midas Magic - Spells of Aurum is still one of the most loved mods around, that is true (you can easily see for yourself, if you just go to the Top 100 page)

now, for your question, i don't think there is really an answer that people will agree on

i mean, each person likes something else

also, if you are planning on making mods yourself, this depends on what skills do you have

i can say that for myself, my favorite type of mods is quest mods, that include well written interesting quests, and even better if there are custom rewards (i mean items with now models and such)

what were you planning on doing, if i may ask??

I actually just posted a request asking for a Raiden sword and armor from MGS4. If you made this armor, I am sure you will become well known seeing how tons of people love MGS4, including myself :) I mean who doesnt think raidens armor is the baddest ass stuff around!? Im actually thoroughly surprised there isnt one made already.

Well i thought of learning how to make armor...Quest i already know to make :D...But it goes a lil' rusty...My oblivion is on very poor graphics because i got integral graphic card...So you know ummm when i kinda want to take screenshoots it would be like :S....But again i love modding and i dont care if someone doesnt like it....I like it O:) So you know i am interested in making : Races,Armor,Quests and maybe Houses ^_^ Houses take a lot of immagination and work...You have to see that it has everything u got in description...Sooo i once made a house mod....But....Ummm i dont wanna talk about it...I might get banned....

Anyway tnx u guys...:) And CyA aRoUnD!!!