Milkman (my first mod)

Testudini

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll message you pictures when I am done with them and you can tell me which ones you want and which ones are not 'long' enough for you.

I haven't nifed anything in a while, but it can't be too hard, or I will just ask someone to help me out with that. I've been working on building games in Unity and Unreal the past few years, so my mod specific skills are a bit rusty.

Thanks! I can always put non-long plants into the mod by scattering them throughout the world, but I won't be able to integrate them into the farm because of scripting oversights that I don't have time to fix (school and work :pinch: ).

Edited by Testudini

Ahhh this looks awesome! If you have need for any lady voice actors, I can lend my voicebox.

Also, you seem a bit bitter about Fallout 4 :wink:

Oh the frustration of modding late in the life cycle of a game...

I feel it, being a late modder myself. :/

Ahhh this looks awesome! If you have need for any lady voice actors, I can lend my voicebox.

Oh the frustration of modding late in the life cycle of a game...

I feel it, being a late modder myself. :/

As someone who does 90% of his work outside of the game itself, I have been planning out my Fallout 4 mod since the E3 trailer... I'm trying to hop on the mod train early this time around.

Gonna have to re-do a lot once I actually play the game, but having dialogue and concept art and models ready will give me a decent jump on thing, even if only half of it gets used.

Thanks for offering your services! I don't need voice acting right now (I'm waiting to finalize all dialogue first), but I'll let you know when I do.

Sorry about the late reply!

EDIT: Only a little bitter. :nuke:

Edited by Testudini

Thanks for offering your services! I don't need voice acting right now (I'm waiting to finalize all dialogue first), but I'll let you know when I do.

Sorry about the late reply!

EDIT: Only a little bitter. :nuke:

No problem, I'll keep an eye out!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past few months, I've been busy with work and school. That being said, tons of work has been done on the mod and the end is in sight. Hopefully I'll have a post up about voice acting within the month. On that note, however, if anyone is interested in voice acting in this mod, send me a PM!

As of right now, I have two quests to finish, followed by over a thousand lines (!!!) to voice act, then a ton of polishing. If I have enough time, I might also make another trailer.

Don't forget to drink your milk, fallout fans.

Edited by Testudini