Milkman (my first mod)

Testudini

Great mod.

There is an overarching story, funny bits, new mechanics, a new companion new items (The moustache vault boy is a great idea to distinguish them from vanilla items), new dungeons and it enhances Freeside.

The only thing that could use work is the voice acting but even that, is not bad.

+ Alchestbreach started a playthrough of this for those interested.

Do you mind if I ask what needs to be improved with the voice acting? I confess that I wasn't 100% happy with mine, so feedback would really be appreciated if you can spare the time :smile:

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed the mod!! :D

What character did you voice?

YEAH, THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL :pinch:

I voiced Karen, Carolyn and Maria.

Overall I think your voice acting is pretty good but sometimes it comes out stilted and robotic. Maybe go a little more over the top to inject life into it.

Edited by obowon1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm having a little problem with this mod: you know the area in freeside where the milk company is located, that normally is closed off by two giant walls that disappear with the mod? they're still there for me, the only way i've found to reach the area is to tcl trough them

everything else seems to work more or less fine, only those two walls are a bit in the way

Edited by dIoIIoIb

i'm having a little problem with this mod: you know the area in freeside where the milk company is located, that normally is closed off by two giant walls that disappear with the mod? they're still there for me, the only way i've found to reach the area is to tcl trough them

everything else seems to work more or less fine, only those two walls are a bit in the way

You likely have another mod that's replaced them. Either put "milkman.esp" at the bottom of your load order or open your console, select the walls, and type "disable".

This is a great mod and 'm loving it so far. But i'm stuck. After you get knocked out by Albert and you escape and go to the seventh floor to get your gear. Whenever i grab either my gear or Jeremiahs the game crashes. Any idea what may be causing this?

I have found that it is the milkman hat that is causing the game to crash.

Edited by MrToasterWaffles

This is a great mod and 'm loving it so far. But i'm stuck. After you get knocked out by Albert and you escape and go to the seventh floor to get your gear. Whenever i grab either my gear or Jeremiahs the game crashes. Any idea what may be causing this?

I have found that it is the milkman hat that is causing the game to crash.

That's strange. Do other milkman hats work fine?

Great mod.

There is an overarching story, funny bits, new mechanics, a new companion new items (The moustache vault boy is a great idea to distinguish them from vanilla items), new dungeons and it enhances Freeside.

The only thing that could use work is the voice acting but even that, is not bad.

+ Alchestbreach started a playthrough of this for those interested.

Do you mind if I ask what needs to be improved with the voice acting? I confess that I wasn't 100% happy with mine, so feedback would really be appreciated if you can spare the time :smile:

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed the mod!! :D

What character did you voice?

YEAH, THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL :pinch:

I voiced Karen, Carolyn and Maria.

Overall I think your voice acting is pretty good but sometimes it comes out stilted and robotic. Maybe go a little more over the top to inject life into it.

I did spent three months just before voicing a robot :P Thank you, I appreciate that :)

This may be a stupid question but how do i start building the farm I have all the plans but don't know how or where to use. Awesome mod by the way.

Have you found the farm? It's "Sunnyside Ranch". There should be a map marker at the bottom right of your world map.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have 3 out of 4 clues for the Murder Mystery quest. Is possible to find the last clue after the main quest ends? Spoiler:

I have found the one in the trashcan, the desk, and the third I'm not sure, but I think its from the apartment that you search after the murder.

Edited by james9883