Frostcrag Reborn problem

Lehcar

I'm having a fairly serious problem with the Frostcrag Reborn mod... namely, they external tower mesh seems to be not working. like it looks fine from the distance but up close and it's completely invisible and I can't access most of the tower...

I'm positive I copied all of the files correctly, I even tried OMOD, BSA alteration but that didn't fix it. :(

You seem to be having a lot of mesh related problems recently, something is amiss. There is a common variable here if multiple mods are not properly displaying resources which you have installed. UAC is notorious for causing similar, and many other, mod related issues. What OS are you using and where have you installed Oblivion?

Ah, so installation error. You must always remember to install the Unofficial Patches and the Supplemental very early, as well as loading the ESPs very early. By doing so this allows any mod to overwrite the changes of the Unofficial Patch if necessary, such as in this case.

Just a friendly reminder that using a BAIN installation would have shown you these resource overlaps and allowed you to fix them in a matter of seconds. BAIN, everyone should use it.

I tried to get Wrye Bash to work for me but honestly I just couldn't figure it out. I followed those crazy complicated instructions to the letter but it still refused to work. It's way too complicated and user unfriendly, I hate it. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I am having an issue as well... I have COBL installed but the mod isn't working. When I played this game the last time (about 1 year ago) I had the mod working without using the COBL version.

When I go into the tower, it is identical to the original version except that there is a miniaturized barrel next to the bookshelves to the left of the main door. That is it....

PLEASE help as I LOVE this mod!!!