ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

I'm sure this has been asked a lot...

NinjaGoddessAyra

Okay this may be a stupid question, but I feel like I need to ask it anyways: Is there a mod, whether a WIP or not, that is designed specifically to add on the Summerset Isle?

I ask this because that is by far my favorite province to read about, and yet despite the fact that it has great potential, I haven't seen a single mod or heard of anyone trying to make the Summerset Isle.

If I'm wrong and there's a team out there, could someone please point in the right direction as to who they are, or if not I suppose I'll wait till Skyrim comes out and start a team myself (who knows.)

That being said, I imagine a question like this has been asked numerous times by now so I apologize for any repetitiveness and hope you can answer it just one more time.

Actually, there was at one time; Summerset Isle Improved. Unfortunately, it's been abandoned and taken down (atleast from Nexus), which is pretty disappointing since I also like the province and it's lore as well. It definitely does have potential.

That would be awesome if you started it, but it's definitely a lot of work. At the same time, Summerset Isles I imagine would be even better in Skyrim, because where better to go after being in the snowy and cold Skyrim? lol

And I know personally I don't see this question much actually, not even once for Summerset Isle I believe lol But I really hope in Skyrim we can see Summerset Isles modded finally.

Hope I was of some help,

AxlRocks

Hmm...well I was really disappointed when I heard that Skyrim would be where the new TES game would take place. Though I suppose I already knew that it would be Skyrim a few years ago just like everyone did when Bethesda copyrighted the name back in 08 or 09 or w/e.

Thats not to say I'm not looking forward to Skyrim, I've already preordered a copy and I'm as anxious as anyone to play it.

But yeah, you can do so much with the creation kit, so I think I'll wait until that comes out before gathering a team to create the Summerset Isles. I'm looking forward to making models for the city of Alinor anyways and I've got a few ideas for some of the towers I want to use too. I suppose I'll start making models until Skyrim comes out, that should atleast give me something to do. Then I'll see about gathering a team for the Summerset Isles.

Hmm...well I was really disappointed when I heard that Skyrim would be where the new TES game would take place. Though I suppose I already knew that it would be Skyrim a few years ago just like everyone did when Bethesda copyrighted the name back in 08 or 09 or w/e.

Thats not to say I'm not looking forward to Skyrim, I've already preordered a copy and I'm as anxious as anyone to play it.

But yeah, you can do so much with the creation kit, so I think I'll wait until that comes out before gathering a team to create the Summerset Isles. I'm looking forward to making models for the city of Alinor anyways and I've got a few ideas for some of the towers I want to use too. I suppose I'll start making models until Skyrim comes out, that should atleast give me something to do. Then I'll see about gathering a team for the Summerset Isles.

Hey if you're going to do the Summerset Isles, you can count me in =) Though I guess there's nothing for me to do until Skyrim comes out since you of all people know I do NOT model lol. But yeah, we'll have to get together sometime and work on it, plan it out etc.

Hey if you're going to do the Summerset Isles, you can count me in =) Though I guess there's nothing for me to do until Skyrim comes out since you of all people know I do NOT model lol. But yeah, we'll have to get together sometime and work on it, plan it out etc.

Hey you're actually on!!! Where have you been!? I haven't seen you in a while D=

But yeah that aside, just message me and I'll tell you what we should do. I have some ideas but since you're the lore expert I'd like to hear what you have to say. Oh and we have a year to come up with a decent storyline, so we'll need to work that out too.

And start coming on more often >.<