Kid sister safe, non-violent Oblivion

luker

Background: My daughter is 2. She likes the in-game horses a lot whenever weather forbids going to see the real ones at grandpa's neighbour's. And all is nice as long as we stay in the stables by any city. But I can't take her on a ride into the beautiful countryside because of all the monsters and bandits and their dogs attacking the player all the time.

Can anyone please make a mod that calms everyone down so we can have a walk in the park?

A mod like that would probably be a serious undertaking. It would have to edit the aggression and A.I. packages of every single hostile monster/creature/bandit that appears in the game. I doubt most modders here would be willing to do that. Fortunately, there is a mod called Safe Roads that removes all hostile spawns from the main highways:

Safe Roads

With this mod, neither bandit nor beast should bother you, so long as you stick to the main roads. Hope this helps.

In addition to Guinefort1's suggestion, there are also a couple of mods that would make it safer and more pleasant to leave the roads and wander the countryside.

Passive Beasts by kartikeya "removes the aggressive tendencies of most normal animals, such as bears, wolves, lions, rats, etc." (including levelled animals inside caves and dungeons).

And one that I use almost all the time is Forest Friend Amulet by SubRosa_Florens: When you're wearing the amulet, "Wolves, Boar, Bears, Lions, Spriggans, etc... are affected. It does not affect summoned animals, or quest-related ones..."

Neither of these will affect the "creatures", though -- just the animal wildlife. So still be careful when you're out picking flowers in the meadows and forests!