Custom Guns wont Equip on NPC's

TheSaintJamez

So i recently downloaded Camon's BAR mod and placed the weapon in an NPC's Inventory, It shows them in GECK perfectly fine, but when i go in game, the NPC does not have the BAR equipped or even in their Inventory. How can i fix this?

Need some clarification, please. Are you trying to add the weapon to the npc via the geck and it is not showing in game? Or are you giving the npc in-game the weapon? If you are trying to use the geck to add the weapon to an npc in another .esp, then what Quetzsacatanango said is correct. Another option would be to copy/paste the meshes/textures from the Bar mod into your new .esp.

If you are trying to give the npc the BAR in-game, then what the others were talking about is correct.

Edited by MDC519

i am trying to add the weapon to the NPC's in GECK

If the mod is an .esp that the BAR is in, then go into your Data meshes and textures files, and find the folders containing the mesh and textures for the BAR. You will need to copy/paste this into folders you make for your npc mod ( if they don't already exist).----i.e. Data/textures/NameOfMyNPCMod (the textures .dds files will go here) and Data/meshes/NameOfMyNPCMod (the .nif file will go here). Next you will need to go into Geck and locate the BAR in the weapons and add it to the npc's inventory. It should now be usuable in your game. As long as you don't re-upload your mod without permission from the BAR mod author or NPC mod author if you did not create the npc, you should be okay to use as you wish.