two questions

Nocturnstalker

ok so I can get the armor modded to some extent but it seems to disappear from the container i put it in and the pieces that do stay are missing a portion of the effects that they should. Currently i am trying to use the armor from the ghost bodysuit mod by iLily that she created based on Fizz's mod and I am trying to add different stats to each piece and staying below even 3 additions on each piece. I can get the enchant to stick to the bodysuits themselves just a basic agility boost and sneak boost. but the stealth field that i am trying to add to it that has a script that activates when sneaking but the effect doesn't happen. And then there is the disappearing neck and harness from the mod, when i load the game, i check and double check geck and it is there but the moment i load the game up they are gone. I am trying to add an action point boost and the reduce dehydration effect on the harness and increase health, regen and reduce starvation on the neck. I'm doing this all for personal reason and just want to begin with some basics so maybe someday i'll be able to make a mod worth putting on the site. thanks for your help and time. i also looked through those lists and some of the tutorials they helped a bit to even get me where i am now. Edited by Nocturnstalker