Help me I screwed Vilverin.

Leodoidao

Greetings.

As I was doing my new dungeon, I made a copy of Vilverin vendesel (in order to use as a template for my new cell) and, by accident, I messed with the original one instead of the copy. o_O

I tried to "clean" the mess with TES4gecko, and got that message saying Gecko was unable to clean my mod.

Is there ANY way I can fix this before I remake the cell I messed with it? That would make me lose over 1 hour of hard work!!!

If you havn't saved it AFTER you messed with it the undo function in the CS is rather handy for situations like this.

Also, next time, soon as you duplicate the cell, rename it so you don't accidently mess with the original. If you have already saved it after the messing it up, sorry but I think you're errr out of luck. I certainly don't know of any other way.

Put it down to experience :)

You can duplicate Vilverin again (With all of your work). Rename it to something you can remember.

Save, and close out of the mod. Open it up again, and next to the active file button, there is a details button. You'll see a big list of things. You can delete Vilverin (Cell), and this doesn't actually delete Vilverin, but deletes what you've done to it.